Post Number: 2875
|Posted on Monday, November 30, 2009 - 2:30 pm: || |
Happy Holidays All,
I heard this record the other day on the radio and just jammed out. Plus, it brought tears to mine eyes.
Remember the lyrics too? They are beyond touching, right and light.
Harvest For The World
The Isley Brothers
"All babies together, everyone a seed
Half of us are satisfied, half of us in need
Love's bountiful in us, tarnished by our greed
Oh, When will there be a harvest for the world (yeah, yeah, yeah)
A nation planted, so concerned with gain
As the seasons come and go, greater grows the pain
And far too many, feelin' the strain
Oh, When will there be a harvest for the world (yeah-yeah, yeah)
Gather every man, gather every woman
Celebrate your lives, give thanks for your children (oh!)
Gather everyone, gather all together
Overlooking none (Overlooking none), hopin' life gets better for the world (yeah, yeah, oh)
Dress me up for battle, when all I want is peace
Those of us who pay the price, come home with the least
And nation after nation, turning into beast
Oh, When will there be a harvest for the world
When will there be
I wanna know now now
When will there be (harvest for the world)
A harvest (harvest for the world)
When will there be (harvest for the world)
A harvest (harvest for the world)"
Love the below. Goes to the fact that may haps God let's them see whom He wants to see.
From the December 2001 Idaho Observer:
Slavery and the eight veils
By Don Harkins
Over the last several years I have evolved and discarded several theories in an attempt to explain why it is that most people cannot see truth -- even when it smacks them in the face. Those of us who can see “the conspiracy” have participated in countless conversations amongst ourselves that address the frustration of most peoples' inability to comprehend the extremely well-documented arguments which we use to describe the process of our collective enslavement and exploitation. The most common explanation to be arrived at is that most people just “don't want to see” what is really going on.
Extremely evil men and women who make up the world's power-elite have cleverly cultivated a virtual pasture so grass green that few people seldom, if ever, bother to look up from where they are grazing long enough to notice the brightly colored tags stapled to their ears.
The same people who cannot see their enslavement for the pasture grass have a tendency to view as insane “conspiracy theorists” those of us who can see the past the farm and into the parlor of his feudal lordship's castle.
Finally, I understand why.
It's not that those who don't see that their freedom is vanishing under the leadership of the power-elite “don't want to see it” -- they simply can't see what is happening to them because of the unpaired veils that block their view.
All human endeavors are a filtration process. Sports is one of the best examples. We play specific sports until we get kicked off the playground. The pro athletes we pay big bucks to watch just never got kicked off the playground. Where millions of kids play little league each spring, they are filtered out until there are about 50 guys who go to the World Series in October.
Behind the first veil: There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.
The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.
The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.
The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.
The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.
The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.
The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.
The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.
The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same.
If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil. The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane. With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.
Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can’t; the more insane he appears to them.
Our enemy, the state
Behind the first two veils we find the great majority of people on the planet. They are tools of the state: Second veilers are the gullible voters whose ignorance justifies the actions of politicians who send first veilers off to die in foreign lands as cannon fodder -- their combined stations in life are to believe that the self-serving machinations of the power-elite are matters of national security worth dying for.
Third, fourth, fifth and sixth veilers are of increasing liability to the state because of their decreasing ability to be used as tools to consolidate power and wealth of the many into the hands of the power-elite. It is common for these people to sacrifice more of their relationships with friends and family, their professional careers and personal freedom with each veil they pierce.
Albert Jay Nock (1870-1945), author of “Our Enemy, the State” (1935), explained what happens to those who find the seventh and eighth veils: “What was the best that the state could find to do with an actual Socrates and an actual Jesus when it had them? Merely to poison one and crucify the other, for no reason but that they were too intolerably embarrassing to be allowed to live any longer.”
And so now we know that it's not that our countrymen are so committed to their lives that, “they don't want to see,” the mechanisms of their enslavement and exploitation. They simply “can't see” it as surely as I cannot see what's on the other side of a closed curtain.
The purpose of this essay is threefold: To help the handful of people in the latter veils to understand why the masses have little choice but to interpret their clarity as insanity; 2. To help people behind the first two veils understand that living, breathing and thinking are just the beginning and; 3. Show people that the greatest adventure of our life is behind the next veil because that is just one less veil between ourselves and God."
Post Number: 2876
|Posted on Thursday, December 03, 2009 - 8:18 am: || |
Needless to say, things seem to be heating up on centre court. I've prayed all along that NESARA was real. It seems this writer is finally mentioning it.
Also, from what I've gathered, by early next year, there will be full disclosure concerning our very close yet very far away neighbors and ETs.
http://www.worldreports.org/ne ws/250_signs_of_an_end_game_sh owdown_with_washington
Post Number: 2877
|Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 2:05 pm: || |
http://www.opednews.com/articl es/Global-Strike-Force-The-R-b y-Jason-Charles-091214-664.htm l
It matters not whether one is a so-called democrat or republican in Washington DC and beyond, because they all work for the same intelligence power. Just as all of the different branches of the misgovernment of and for the people.
The president is nothing but a stooge and puppet for the powers that be.
Globalization is luciferan in its premise and design. Let's see now. They are trying to get rid of us is so many ways that it is not even funny. Just like they infected all of those in Africa with Aids thru vaccines, they want to sock it to us (Our children and grandchildren) the same way. A vaccine for this and for that is here or is on the horizon, and all for greed and profit. Evil azz devils.
But do we, will we have anyone to protect us from tyranny and globalization? The Bush time in space - started hiring mercenaries and we saw how they operated in New Orleans with Katrina, and that is supposedly what is in store for the rest of us if civil disturbances, disobedience or plain old demonstrations crop up. Up to 150,000 foreign mercenaries will be called in to stamp out any kind of demonstrations. And with Katrina, that was mainly done to get rid of the blacks in the 9th ward. They stole a lot of people's land in the aftermath of that catastrophe, and that is what they are trying to do now, steal folks' land, and/or deed it over to the Chinese.
And of course, many speculate that the US will soon be split into 10 regions with Mexico and Canada being included in the new Americas.
Water - Fluoride. Many folks believe they are targeting us by poisoning our water supply with fluoride.
Prescription drugs - Research before taking. Google what "Doctors" learn in medical school. Yes, they are taught by design to be pill pushers. Ironically, I was watching a movie from the forties, and they called them pill pushers/peddlers back then. That is what they are taught to do and not cure. You'd better recognize.
The pharmaceutical companies run congress and all of WDC, and they are the most criminal of all of the lobbyists. Congress doesn't work for the American people. They work for all the pharmaceutical companies first and foremost, and then other lobbyists. The majority of them are corrupt crooked criminals. And if you have some that believe in good, they are targeted with dismissal, blackmail, families threatened or horizonilation. A doctor agreed with me when I mentioned the pharma industry. If you could have looked into his eyes. It was like he knew his soul was sold when by the time he finished medical school, and he was from Nigeria.
Vaccinations. They are why many children have come down with autism and many other diseases. When we were vaccinated as babies and toddlers, we had 3 or 4 to take. My child was born in 1989, and shortly thereafter, the so-called required vaccinations went up to 19 or so. WITH? I mean really! Google - "Pregnant women losing their babies after Swine Flu vac."
The pharma companies are exempt from prosecution. No brainer there. And for most of the newer drugs on the market today, there are serious side effects to them, and many patients all over the world are dying from taking them. And, they cost a fortune. And when did we ever see so many commercials on prescription drugs?
They are slowly allowing liquor commercial to come back on TV.
Hopefully soon enough, everyone will learn how the government has suppressed many of the natural cures that would cure cancer et al. They know what will cure what.
Women need to research before having mammograms, and before taking hormone replacement therapy. They cause cancer many people are reporting. Suzanne Summers mentions it in her book. I haven't had one since 2002, because I learned what was up then, and I'll never get one again. Same thing for CT scans.
Genetically Modified Foods (Franken). The companies that make and sell these seeds don't want to label their goods, because they know many folks wouldn't buy that crap. Farmers are being ruined because of these BIO companies and how they are forcing these farmers to use their seeds, and many times, there is no yield (no harvest) using these franken-seeds. Some farmers all over the world are committing suicide, and in the US, there is a spike in farmer suicides.
Irradiation. Now they have permission to irradiate our foods, from meats to veggies. It should be simple enough to understand what this means. If our veggies are irradiated, the nutrients will be killed off, so what would be the purpose of eating them? They know this, and like MJ sand, "They don't really care about us." And a duh. They are threatening the natural health food stores all of the time. They want to close them down.
Many people believe that the spraying of chemtrails in the sky is contributing to a lot of health issues for many all over the world.
And with climate-gate, surely you've read that a "energy" person will be assigned to your house to see if your heating and air equipment will meet certain standards, and if not, you will have to purchase a new system costing about $6500.00, and if you don't purchase, you'll not be allowed to sell your house. Wow!
And don't even get me started on that draconian health care bill. It is unconstitutional for the government to mandate that American citizens be required to purchase anything. And if we don't, we'll be fined and/or be jailed.
I could go on, but many will get me drift. It's a da@n shame that satanists run this country and the world. They are everywhere and always have been. They are so evil, and just to contemplate what they are planning for us makes my heart ache at times and makes me almost physically sick.
And many of uis know that if you don't sell your soul in the music industry, you can forget it for you won't succeed.
But....... more and more people are discovering thiese evils, who they are and what we are up against, and many are willing to fight the Go(o)d fight.
I lifted this from someone else. Love it, because in MY belief, it is so true!
"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or to coerce people along any particular path. If you first understand that, then you will see how impossible it is to organize a belief. A belief is purely an individual matter, and you cannot and must not organize it. If you do, it becomes dead, crystallized; it becomes a creed, a sect, a religion, to be imposed on others. This is what everyone throughout the world is attempting to do. Truth is narrowed down and made a plaything for those who are weak, for those who are only momentarily discontented. Truth cannot be brought down; rather the individual must make the effort to ascend to it. You cannot bring the mountain-top to the valley. If you would attain to the mountain-top you must pass through the valley, climb the steeps, unafraid of the dangerous precipices. You must climb towards the Truth, it cannot be “stepped down” or organized for you. Interest in ideas is mainly sustained by organizations, but organizations only awaken interest from without. Interest, which is not born out of love of Truth for its own sake, but aroused by an organization, is of no value. The organization becomes a framework into which its members can conveniently fit. They no longer strive after Truth or the mountain-top, but rather carve for themselves a convenient niche in which they put themselves, or let the organization place them, and consider that the organization will thereby lead them to Truth (never)."
Post Number: 2878
|Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 4:38 pm: || |
And last but never least.
It's not his fault. He was programmed at a very young age. It will ALL come out in the wash.
http://www.sodahead.com/other/ how-much-do-you-love-america/b log-191669/
Post Number: 153
|Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 6:04 pm: || |
Do you really believe the crap in the link you posted above Hula Girl? If Obama is a socialist or Marxist who doesn't love his country then I'll vote for the crazy, rabid, down home liar known as Sarah Palin.
Obama is a GOOD man and that link you posted is total BULLSHIT.
Ola Mae (olamaebarto)
Post Number: 76
|Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 10:44 pm: || |
Jon, methinks that Hula-Girl has her grass skirt on too tight. Or maybe was shaking her money maker to close to a volcano and got some ash in her rectum.
Post Number: 2879
|Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 10:19 am: || |
Now, now. We all have the right to our own opinions. Believe it or not, there are many that read and don't post. I believe there are some that see what I see post or not. That's why I share. If you don't like it, please don't read what I share. Stop right here.
My thing is, I've never believed in the powers that be. Since I was a young girl, I believed many things to be wrong with the system. I've never been alone in that thinking. I believe in the concept as so eloquently described below, but the reality is gone - IMO.
And, I will always have hope, because L.O.V.E is the key. Always has been and always will be, no matter how negative the world is.
http://patriotpost.us/alexande r/2009/12/17/the-time-has-come /
Post Number: 2880
|Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 11:33 am: || |
I think some of us talked about the fact that the music industry was controlled by a certain group - and that that group was responsible for changing radio formats, what music would be played, which artists would exceed et al. More and more people are waking up to the realeo-dealeo and the truth of the matter.
Now some of us realize more than ever what has and has been transpiring and why many old school artists (and newer Soul & R&B artists) have been shut out. They literally have nowhere to go. Their dreams are real but the reality of their making it in the music industry is all but over.
American Idol is nothing but a social engineering phenom, just like Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo and Ebay - in my opinion. Some have admitted that AI is a preplanned engineering initiative, and that the winner is chosen way before all of the hoopla is over. They actually have to manufacture the next big music star in America.
Never again will one reach that plateau on his/her/their own, even w/help from the Internet. If the powers that run this industry don't wantcha' to succeed, 'ya won't. Unless, a New Day will dawn.
It's a da@n shame that music artists and so-called stars now have to be manufactured to excel, and not on their merit or skills and abilities. As some of us know when something or someone is manufactured and built up, ultimately they are being controlled - and whether they willingly sold or is forced into selling their souls or not.
Soul & R&B artists as we knew/know and love(d) them are all but phased out. Another way of life and love bites the dust indeed, it would seem.
Too bad and too sad. I wish I would watch any one of those music award shows again. Not! Even Janet Jackson and MJ tributes couldn't get me to tune in to nary a one.
Post Number: 5234
|Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 12:43 pm: || |
Obama is a good man, but he didn't fabricate the system in which he finds himself and there is much in what Hula says above about the general state of affairs globally. Truth is not the preserve of any one man, country, ism or cause. In fact, it's what's left when you clear away all the pronouncements, authoritarian insistences, phoney 'science' and other BS.
The reason Obama brings hope is because he is a good man. He and more like him (in that respect) are the only hope we've got.
My dad used to say, it's all right to knock authority and the establishment, but what would you put in its place? It took me a long time to come up with the answer. It was too simple.
Good, honest people. There are actually more of them than the cheating, conniving, treacherous, unethical warmongers, poisoners, thieves, brigands, megalomaniacs and deluded tossers that hold them in their thrall. They just need to take their areas, their neighbourhoods, their towns and villages, their cities, their countries and their bloody planet back - quietly and inexorably - by being decent and being right and simply not giving the time of day to the sorry rabble who would enslave them.
A happy new year everyone.
Post Number: 2881
|Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 4:41 pm: || |
I don’t believe everything I read or hear. By this point in my life, knowledge is one of the main things I yearn and reach for. Knowledge is power. I’ve never said nor will I ever say that I know all and that all I know is the truth or that all I’ve learned is the truth. What I do believe is the below about TRUTH. We all for the most part ascend to truth alone. My truth is not your truth, although, surely, we all share some of the same.
I like to share what's out there for the ones interested tis all.
But one thing is for sure and it is as long as I'm alive I will continue searching for knowledge and truth and mainly, because of the last sentence in below piece that I lifted.
One of the best examples that would put many of us on the same footing is about some of the things we learned in grade, middle and high school. Was it all true? Of course it was not. In those grades and in higher education (college) in this country, the agenda today is the dumbing down of America. You’d be surprised how many articles will come up about it if you Google.
Also Google about HAARP (Weather modification). I posted something about it years ago when those 4 hurricanes all came around the same time. Article on bottom is about it.
Many, many people believe that the government is practicing weather manipulation and that is why the weather map has been blanketed in blue. What happens when all of that snow melts? Floods. What happens to the crops? People starve. People dying with and left because of the cold, but if the weather is being manipulated, God has a plan for all of the wicked ones, trust.
Many people realize and some are waking up to that fact that evil and wicked people are trying to destroy us by many means and all over the world.
For instance, did anyone read the part of the so-called health reform bill where they said that, some Czar will have access to our bank accounts? Someone will be coming in our homes to counsel us about having children and whether or not abortion would be better, and oh - the goodie-goodie one, how pretty soon all of us will have to have a mental health assessment? Nazi tactics.
One can google any of the aforementioned. Wow! Talkin' 'bout a terrible blow. But thru it all, I have faith that we will be protected. For instance, check out this. Wouldn't it be nice?
http://www.galacticfriends.com /updates/nesara-canada/4337-ko s-events-update-jan-410.html
'TRUTH LIBERATES THE SOUL'
Truth may hurt;
Truth may invade your privacy;
Truth may infuriate your enemies;
Truth may threaten ego, pride, self-centeredness;
Truth may bring feelings of fear, guilt, remorse, insight;
Truth may destroy your present human relationships;
Truth may cause you agony and sleepless nights;
Truth may invade your current soul intent;
Truth may turn your world upside-down;
Truth may cause violent reactions by others;
Truth may sweep away the cob-webs of your mind;
Truth may challenge your religious understanding and uncover the misinformation, and disinformation found in your "holy books";
Truth may upset and prove false existing ideas, traditions, customs; religious information, opinions, ideologies, rites, dogmas;
Truth facilitates forgiveness, healing, hope, Love, inspiration, clear-thinking, understanding, and vision;
Truth brings peace in knowing that ultimately, the Lie is swept away and only Truth remains;
Truth provides divine information and knowledge, and wisdom through knowledge;
Truth uncovers all hidden history and corrects rewritten history;
Truth provides knowledge of the creative power of the soul;
Truth reveals and uncovers evil lies, secrets and intent;
Truth may strengthen present human relationships;
Truth is necessary to all human evolution;
Truth is your ticket to the stars;
Truth will remain when all else fades away;
Truth will reveal your own God-Spirit within you.
http://www.examiner.com/x-2912 -Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~ y2009m12d12-Two-researchers-at tribute-Norway-light-to-HAARP- antiET-spacebased-weapon-of-ma ss-destruction
Post Number: 2882
|Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 4:42 pm: || |
Happy New Year!
Post Number: 2119
|Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 4:52 pm: || |
Happy New Year Hula I wish relationships were easy to mend like our world problems ....LOL
Post Number: 2883
|Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 4:09 pm: || |
Many of us strive to understand that within our 3D reality here on earth, we've had to settle for certain things that make us feel as if we are living such a productive and gratifying existence. (Sports & entertainment) They are dumbing down our children's existence by bombarding them with electronics, so notice that seeking quality education isn't as high on many people's lists these days.
Yet, many of us still have always strive to reach full Consciousness which is in the 5D realm, and many times without even realizing it. I realize it more and more these days, and I'm hoping it will one day soon be my reality.
How about all of the songs that were reaching for something higher back in the higher dimension days? (5th Dimension) How about the ones that spoke of "Save the Children" "Heal the World", "Reach out & Touch", and so on?
These days, people aren't singing those kinds of songs. They are just "stuck in the middle", in 3D, and many just love being there.
It is sad to think that we never should have dreamed or reached for more. It's sad that I can never move to Africa as I've always wanted to. The reason being is because I can't afford it. If I could I would, no question. To be able to dream of something like that but to feel as if it will never come to pass is sad and on one level is too much.
Some of us have always strived for deeper understanding and the truth of why we are here. Many of us have always known that there should be more to life than what we were taught and what we experience and have experienced.
Many of us used to ask a lot of questions. We used to have a lot of deep conversations back then. We used to know that it didn't matter democrat or republican, for they both were wrong in how they treated their fellow human beings and the whole of humanity on an international level. Many of us knew that war and killing was wrong. Point blank! When did it get right?
We knew that the way Africa was raped and plundered was wrong. We know today that the people over there should have enough to eat and decent shelter. There is enough gold on earth to afford every living human being the right to food and shelter.
When it is all said and done, it matters not about materialism. When one reaches full consciousness, one begins to understand that concept completely. I'd rather be able to retire in Senegal or Nigeria right now rather than to own a large house or a Lexus here in the US, and etc.
Many of us knew and know that all beings on earth deserve shelter, food, love and harmony. That hasn't changed for many of us.
The powers that be all over the world have always conquered nations, colonized people and stolen their very freedoms to choose.
They've always divided. They divided along political race, class and religion lines as they continue to do today.
There are literally hundreds of links to info where if one wanted to strive to reach a higher consciousness, they could as long as they made an effort to learn. Knowledge is power. It is so much info out there that teaches that it doesn't matter whether one declares oneself a democrat or republican, those two corrupt artificial powers are controlled by a higher and more corrupt intelligence power.
Supposedly in this country, all of the presidents are related. Google it. Clinton is the illegitimate son of a Rockefeller. Jimmy Carter is supposed to be Joe Kennedy's, et al. Read about the 13 families that have ruled for centuries and so on.
Half or more of all of these so-called demos or repubs have sex offender crimes against them. Say what? And you want these people in charge of your children's and grandchildren's non future as it stands now?
Here is a list of republicans. Tsk-tsk. The democrats have their list too.
http://www.democraticundergrou nd.com/discuss/duboard.php?az= view_all&address=389x1709387
Change one can believe in alright? Why should the government have access to my bank account? Draconian bill. What bill needs to be 2700 pages? I mean really! I'm glad I praise no man, nor do I look to them for my sustenance. God'll do.
http://www.desertconservative. com/2009/07/23/healthcare-bill -facts-obama-does-not-want-you -to-know/
http://www.sodahead.com/united -states/whats-in-the-healthcar e-bill-heres-the-facts-must-re ad/blog-277625/
Now more than ever I understand why MJ said "Fame, fortune, they are all illusions." Number one, because the gold has been stolen. The gold at Ft. Knox is fake. All nations are bankrupt and so on. MJ knew that one day, he would on paper be worth billions, but he also knew and many rich know that they can never turn in their paper money for gold bars. Not! All they have is one gigantic credit card.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2276 2741/The-Critical-Unraveling-o f-US-Society-David-DeGraw-Ampe d-
Again, besides praying for peace and love, I pray that one day I will be Free. Free to move to Africa. Freedom is not just in the physical form. It is mostly spiritual and mental, and one reaches it by reaching full consciousness.
5D is why there is a word called imagine. I love the below info on it.
Post Number: 378
|Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 5:55 pm: || |
"Now more than ever I understand why MJ said "Fame, fortune, they are all illusions." Number one, because the gold has been stolen. The gold at Ft. Knox is fake. All nations are bankrupt and so on. MJ knew that one day, he would on paper be worth billions, but he also knew and many rich know that they can never turn in their paper money for gold bars."
LMFAO at the lunacy of the above statement.
MJ knew a lot didn't he? Pity his knowledge didn't include the dangers of drug abuse or the trouble you get into for sharing your bed (innocently or not) with 12 year old boys.
(Message edited by jonc on March 25, 2010)
Post Number: 5335
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 6:09 am: || |
Nobody's perfect, jonc. The trick is to recognise the truth of the above statement without falling into the hands of the medical drug pushers as some kind of sop or 'solution'.
It's amazing to see people still sitting on real estate saying: Bought this place for fifty thou', now it's worth three hundred. Good investment, huh?
Still doesn't occur to them they'v still got the same pile of bricks and mortar they started with. It's only worth anything at all if they sell it or mortgage it - and it's only worth more pounds or dollars because pounds and dollars are worth less than when they bought it.
How did the pounds and dollars become worthless? By exchanging more of them for the same piece of real estate.
Western money used to be based on the gold standard, but the dolts in government sold off and mortgaged the gold, so now it's based on the bullshit standard and is hardly worth the paper it's printed on. Each new government that comes in devalues it further to compound the fraud and keep the mug punter from guessing how bad things are.
Post Number: 2884
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 11:42 am: || |
You got it Bank.
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? MJ was acquitted of all charges. He didn’t molest any boys so why should he go to prison for having sleep overs? But that would be your form of injustice huh?
I’d bet that he didn’t have 12 year old boys sleeping on his bed and floor that many times. There has never been anything out there that he slept in the bed with just him and one boy and with no more boys in the room. There were always more than one, and I’d also bet that most times, his nephews were there and/or Omer.
He got burnt for doing so and admitting it, and he paid the piper. If there is further judgment to be made against him (Where it counts), it will be God to judge. But, God already knew his heart, knew he didn’t do anything wrong (Except in some peoples’ eyes by giving the appearance of) and saved and blessed him throughout it all. MJ has been truly blessed by God. He is a brilliant man. Again, any mistakes he made are his and his alone. They are his burden to bear, but molest children isn’t one of them.
He had a Peter Pan complex, right or wrong. Even so, it was not your problem or burden to bear.
The FBI files on him showed nothing, nada, zilch. Same way with Malcolm X, zilch. You want to learn about pedophiles? Look high in your governments and your churches.
Below is where MJ’s brilliance shown thru, for real.
Btw, I think he is still alive and faked his death. Call me a crackpot or whatever, but this is what I believe to be true. I have more proof to me that he is alive than dead, and I don't wish to debate the issue. So, drugs, smugs and mugs, in my book. He is pulling a PT Barnum, "The Big Payback."
I think that is why Berry Gordy claimed MJ to be the greatest entertainer ever at the memorial. I’m just a sucking away, but that too is my business.
http://floacist.wordpress.com/ 2008/01/01/what-they-dont-want -you-to-know-about-michael-jac kson/
Post Number: 381
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 11:59 am: || |
"Btw, I think he is still alive and faked his death. Call me a crackpot or whatever, but this is what I believe to be true. I have more proof to me that he is alive than dead, and I don't wish to debate the issue. So, drugs, smugs and mugs, in my book. He is pulling a PT Barnum, "The Big Payback."
ROTFLMFAO. Lunacy.......pure unadulterated lunacy.
Post Number: 2885
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 2:55 pm: || |
Sticks and stones. I believe MJ faked his death, no question. I have a lot of proof that satisfies me. I'm not trying to convince no one else, but some might be interested.
More and more people have been and are awakening to the idea that MJ pulled a death hoax. Some believe, some don't. I do.
MJ in backseat.
Here are some points.
HERE IS THE GOOD LIST OF PROOF THAT MJ IS ALIVE:
1. The 911 call didn’t sound overly panicked and Michael Jackson was not mentioned by name. (It’s possible he didn’t mention the name because 911 might think it was a hoax and not respond.)
2. Some have stated the oldest son discovered the father, but later the Dr. claimed that the reason it took so long to call 911 is that he couldn’t find anyone to make the call. (wouldn’t the son be able to make the call, he is 12 after all.) It took 30 minutes to call 911. Hasn’t Dr. Murray ever heard of a cell phone? (this point gets addressed farther down this list.)
3. Dr. Conrad Murray, who is supposed to be a cardiologist was doing CPR on the bed. (It’s supposed to be done on a flat hard surface…floor. Murray claimed that it was done on the bed cause MJ was frail, but several people have contradicted the report of MJ being “frail.”)
4. TMZ, a tabloid media source was the FIRST to report MJ had died. They reported it before the coroner and before Jermaine Jackson made his public statement. (While we’re on the topic, isn’t that weird too? Is it normal for a family member to make a public statement instead of the doctor in charge?)
5. Though he was taken to the hospital and they tried to revive him for an hour, he was pronounced dead at UCLA. However, despite this, almost no one had any kind of comment regarding it. No official doctor’s statements, no nurses being interviewed, no second cousins of neighboring patients coming out to gawk and report what they saw or heard. The only comments reported was someone who worked there said something strange was going on with regards to MJ, and someone else claimed the fire alarm went off while MJ was there. (In the CNN transcripts they mention the fire alarms in passing.)
6. Dr. Conrad Murray refused to sign the death certificate. No physician at UCLA in charge would sign either. In fact no UCLA doctor has made any kind of statement confirming the death of Michael Jackson or even that he was on the premises.
7. Cause of death was listed as “deferred” until after the autopsy. The DC states that it is only valid if signed in purple ink. At the bottom it’s signed in BLUE ink. There are also many irregularities of the document which indicate it possibly isn’t legitimate.
8. The autopsy results have been held, pending a toxicology report, which was due but is now expected to be two more weeks. (at time of posting this). A total of 3 autopsies have been ordered. One official, one by the family who for some reason wanted their own autopsy performed, and a third reportedly requested by Joe Jackson, MJ’s father. (ETA: Later the autopsy and tox reports have been stated to be delayed “indefinitely.”)
9. There is, in existence a SINGLE photo of MJ dead (or dying.) Taken by a tabloid reporter through a DARK tinted window of the ambulance. No other photos of him got taken, no photos at the hospital, no photos anywhere. (ETA: Upon further research there appear to be three photos taken in close succession, but how was the photo so clear and not blurred? And why does MJ look so healthy, alive, and young? It looks like it could be a wax dummy from the Ghosts set.) update: AS OF fEB2010, bRIAN oXMAN CONFIRMS THE PHOTO IS FAKE.
10. There were several security cameras at the mansion in LA where MJ collapsed, but there is missing time from them. No video footage of the events in question.
11. MJ’s personal physician Dr. Tohme claimed MJ had no heart problems, that he danced 4 hours a day and it was more likely that he (Dr. Tohme) would have a heart attack than MJ. (Dr. Tohme was mistakenly reported as MJ’s personal physician, turns out he was his business manager and this point about what he said or didn’t say and whether or not it’s accurate, cannot be confirmed.)
12. Though there have been several people who have come forward suddenly talking about MJ having a drug problem and them trying to have an intervention for him, many other credible sources have come forward to say the opposite, among them: Mark Lester, and Tom Meserau. Many people at the last rehearsal claimed he was energetic and on top of his game and in no way seemed sickly or drugged. Supposedly family members wanted to have an intervention in 2007. But in 2007 MJ was in Ireland or Bahrain, how would his family know he had a drug problem if he’s halfway across the world? (A commenter here states is was in the US, but I’m really not sure about that.) Further, Jermaine has claimed on Larry King that he was not aware of any kind of drug problem on MJ’s part. If the family was “staging an intervention” wouldn’t Jermaine have been made aware of the situation?
13. Why are we just now hearing about MJ’s drug problem now? While it is true he had an RX drug dependency in 1993 (because he admitted it in an interview), and he may have had problems with RX drugs at various points and even at the end, why… with all the freaking out about hyperbaric chambers, chimpanzees, plastic surgery etc, did no Tabloid reporter ever think to jump all over the “Wacko Jacko on Drugs” bandwagon?
14. Why are there contradictory stories about MJ’s health? Some have said he seemed frail and weak. He was underweight. He couldn’t possibly do 50 concerts. Others said he was vibrant, energetic, healthy, on top of his game. And these were all people who had seen him recently.
15. Is it convenient that AEG just happens to do all this footage, the day before he drops dead?
16. How does a man with a supposed long-term RX drug problem pass a 4-5 hour physical a few months prior to his death in order to have his concerts insured by Lloyd’s of London? That is something that would show up on a 4-5 hour physical. Either some insurance fraud is going on, or someone isn’t reporting the whole truth regarding MJ and drugs. Or he wasn’t on drugs.
17. Why did so many of MJ’s longterm friends not show up at the memorial at all, but those who ended up speaking and performing either never met MJ or hadn’t spoken to him in years? (Queen Latifah had never met him, Brooke Shields hadn’t spoken to him in years. Liz Taylor, Mac Culkin, Diana Ross, all declined showing up to name a few.)
18. While I don’t want to disrespect Liz Taylor, why would she mourn on Twitter only? She couldn’t go to the memorial, but she could tweet about it?
19. Dr. Conrad Murray fled the scene. He’s supposedly cooperating with investigators, but then he goes back to the bat cave and even tabloid reporters can’t seem to find him.
20. And just out of curiosity… why does it seem like only one picture of this doctor exists on the planet? Every article I see about him shows the same freaking picture. Now here is a test to try. Go to Google, click the link for “News” Then type: “Dr. Conrad Murray” in parenthesis. To the left there should be an archive. Archives generally go for YEARS, up to ten years or more. But there are only archives for 2009. Did he not exist before then? Whoops! now search his name in parenthesis under images… find me ONE image that isn’t the same exact one. In his entire life he only got his picture made that one time?
21. Dr. Murray has been described by some patients as a “holistic doctor” who didn’t like to prescribe medications, especially stronger medications like painkillers. If this is true, it’s unlikely MJ would have brought him on board if he was looking for an “enabling doctor.” And it’s unlikely Murray would have enabled him.
22. Up to a year ago all kinds of crazy tabloid stories were being leaked about MJ’s failing health and all kinds of crazy diseases he supposedly had.
23. He was visiting a medical center close by several times prior to his death.
24. A tabloid reporter predicted that MJ had six months to live, and six months later he died. (this is also the same time that the next thing in this list happened.)
25. Someone called a radio station and hoaxed MJ’s death several months ago. It was reported that the pop star had died, but later this report was retracted. (You can youtube search this. There is a video about it. The hoax even mentions a drug overdose.)
Post Number: 2886
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 2:57 pm: || |
25. Someone called a radio station and hoaxed MJ’s death several months ago. It was reported that the pop star had died, but later this report was retracted. (You can youtube search this. There is a video about it. The hoax even mentions a drug overdose.)
26. Several long-term and diehard MJ fans have expressed doubt that the person giving the O2 announcement at the London theatre was actually Michael Jackson. Many (including myself on this point) believe that it was an impersonator based on the way he walked (totally unlike MJ), the weird mannerisms and gestures and almost bragging manner (MJ was always humble with his fans, and everybody else, ALWAYS), and his accent is just OFF. This isn’t a matter of voice tone or pitch which alternated with him depending on how shy he was feeling, or if he needed to project his voice, this was ACCENT, totally wrong. Here is the video if you want to judge for yourself. Fast forward to about 4:32 if you want to skip past the advertisement to the MJ announcement. That is totally not MJ. His smile is also wrong.
ETA: I now think it’s possible that MJ was at the O2 but that he was acting weird, talking in a funny accent, and walking like 50 cent on purpose to create controversy. (i.e. he was punking us.)
27. Dr. Murray’s excuse (delivered in an interview through his attorney, since he vanished into the bat cave), for why he didn’t call 911 sooner is that there was no landline hooked up for some security reason or another. When asked why he didn’t use his cell phone, the attorney said that the doctor didn’t have Michael’s address. Oh really? His attending physician who was at his house didn’t know the address? Well here is a wacky concept: CELL PHONES HAVE GPS. They didn’t NEED him to know the address. Further, he could have just said: “It’s Michael Jackson.” I’m sure someone would have figured it out. It wasn’t like MJ didn’t live practically down the street from UCLA.
28. How could investigators rule out foul play before they had an autopsy or a tox screen? Isn’t that a little weird and presumptuous? Then they later said they weren’t ruling out homicide. Then they came back and said probably no one will be charged with anything… all of these statements BEFORE the toxicology report came back, which is what they are supposed to be waiting on before making any judgments in these matters.
29. If Dr. Murray is a cardiologist, and MJ is too weak to move off the bed, why wouldn’t he have had with him and used a defibrillator?
30. Supposedly MJ insisted on hiring Dr. Murray, a doctor who had treated his sick daughter once in 2006 and apparently the two became friends. MJ claimed he was comfortable with him and wanted AEG to hire him on for the tour. We have no way of knowing if MJ insisted on this doctor or not, since most people hadn’t met him and the people claiming this are AEG and Dr. Murray’s attorney, people who have a vested interest in MJ having a prior friendship with Murray to keep suspicion off them.
31. Cherilynn Lee went on CNN after MJ’s death to claim that MJ wanted an IV drip of Diprivan to sleep. She was a NUTRITIONIST. Why on EARTH would MJ go to a holistic nutritionist to ask for Diprivan? Or any other drug? She was let go previously. Why would he call someone he hadn’t talked to for 3 months to ask for this drug? If MJ had all these enabling doctors, WHY would he go to this woman he hadn’t spoken to in three months? Not only that, she claims in the interview that MJ didn’t want pills, he wanted an IV. However others have said MJ was afraid of needles. Why would he be chasing needle drugs? She claimed it was important to come out and set the record straight and she didn’t want her 15 minutes of fame. Um, okay. Which is what all former Jackson employees said right before their mouths started flapping bullshit. She also said he owed her money. So why would he call her if he owed her money? She claims in interviews that it’s “not the drugs they’re saying” (Demerol), but it’s Diprivan… on her say so. Well does she need to save the truth of MJ? I mean this is why we have the tox screen going on. It will reveal whatever drugs were going on. On the PLUS side, she portrays MJ as someone absolutely convinced it was safe and that his doctor said it was safe, which isn’t the behavior of a ‘drug addict’ but someone who trusted doctors who lied. (But I find even THAT kind of hard to believe considering MJ read and researched everything.)
32. Grace Rwaramba refuted claims that she’d said she “pumped MJ’s stomach” from the drugs. She never said this, but the stories circulated everywhere with her name on it soon after MJ’s death.
33. Dr. Conrad Murray after disappearing off the face of the planet where mysteriously even tabloid reporters can’t find him to snap a candid shot (despite supposedly him surfacing to cooperate with police), hires an attorney. Police repeatedly said Dr. Murray was NOT a suspect, just a witness. Why on earth does a man who is only a witness, hire an attorney? Why does he further have that attorney give interviews in his name and on his behalf, instead of doing interviews himself?
34. Even though they weren’t giving up on MJ yet (since they worked on him for an hour at the hospital), the ambulance that left his house had no sirens or lights. An ambulance in an emergency medical situation, always has sirens and lights.
35. During the memorial Kenny Ortega said MJ had been there dancing less than a week ago. But at the memorial MJ had been dead for two weeks. Now clearly this could be him misspeaking, but no stone unturned.
36. Dr. Murray was slated to accompany MJ to London, but he’s not licensed to practice medicine there.
37. The LAFD fire chief in an interview with a BBC reporter kept referring to MJ as “the patient” from the 911 call. He refused to name him because of “HIPPA” violations. Well by this time the ENTIRE WORLD knew it was Michael Jackson. There is no harm in him stating “Michael Jackson” but he repeated “the patient” over and over and said he couldn’t even confirm his identity because of HIPPA violations. WTFever. The woman interviewing him also repeatedly said something about them picking up Jackson from the place he was practicing instead of his rented home (which is the official story) and he never corrected her. (Later he did mention Michael Jackson by name in an interview with CNN. HIPPA laws extend into death, so why exactly is he breaking HIPPA now when he was so paranoid about it before?)
38. In interviews the entire family continues to refer to MJ in present tense. One of the most striking examples is La Toya rolling down her car window and saying something about how they all appreciate the fan support, and Michael does too. Oh does he? What an odd statement to make. Even Paris’ speech at the memorial, moving as it was, is in present tense. “I just wanted to say that ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best daddy you could possibly imagine. And I just want to say that I love him so much.” That’s all present tense. Paris isn’t lying. She also is probably genuinely emotional considering how she worries about her daddy.
39. AFTER many people, including a site getting a lot of media attention called Michael Jackson Hoax death, whines and complains for weeks about how there only seems to be one photograph of Dr. Murray and no video… only THEN does TMZ and a couple of other places conveniently start to show new photographs and even a video (which there is no way to tell is Dr. Murray at all.) Are they responding to our suspicions? Why are they just now all of a sudden producing a few extra photos and videos? Even so, why are papparazzi not camped out at this man’s house if they know the location? Why don’t get get more photographs and video of him? Does this seem very likely?
40. Diprivan is not a common drug for recreational drug use. It’s a rather bizarre drug to abuse. Nor is it a drug that makes you feel at all rested (as you dont’ get REM) It is a completely pointless drug for anyone with an “addiction” or “need for sleep” to take. Further, a story has been floating around about how MJ had an anasthesiologist on tour with him years ago. This makes NO sense given what is factually true about these drugs… namely that you CANNOT get rest. he wouldn’t have been able to perform. This sounds to me like another hyperbaric chamber or elephant man bones story. Also, people who take Diprivan long term develop amnesia and motor coordination problems. MJ researched everything,which is probably why he was so into organic foods. Why would he not research something more dangerous he was putting into his body? And why would he put it into his body if it could affect his ability to dance? How could MJ have done the tours where supposedly he was on Diprivan, if he didn’t get rest PLUS was going to have motor coordination problems? Has anyone SEEN MJ dance? It’s not like Ozzy jumping around on stage.
41. The LAPD didn’t mark the house off as a crime scene and the family was in and out of the house for FOUR days before the LAPD thought “hey maybe we’ve got a crime scene here.” It is said that the family took things out, but they just as easily could have planted things. (such as drugs and such that were later found.) If the family was taking a bunch of things out… why would they leave the drugs in? If they suspected foul play why would they compromise the crime scene?
42. Dr. Murray’s office and home were only RECENTLY raided, after a MONTH from the death. Shouldn’t that have been done sooner? Won’t all evidence be gone?
43. Supposedly files were removed from Dr. Murray’s office on the day of MJ’s death 3 hours before the hospital was called, which calls into question how long Dr. Murray waited to call the paramedics… but…
44. The picture in the ambulance doesn’t look like a long-dead MJ. It doesn’t even look like a dead MJ (he’s got a popping vein in his forehead. You don’t get that on a dead body.) In fact… the MJ in the ambulance doesn’t even look like MJ circa 2009, but rather like MJ circa 1995 which is another time when he had a collapse and was rushed to the doctor. Could the photograph be photoshopped with earlier images not used by the same tabloid reporter?
45. The tabloid reporter from TMZ who got the “last photo” of Michael Jackson, just happens to be a licensed EMT and wants to quit the paps and go to medical school. That photo sure would pay the way for that.
46. After the death Joe Jackson in an interview pimped his new record label and said the kids were doing “great.” A little odd, no? How would these kids be doing great? He also claimed Omer Bhatti was MJ’s son and that he knew MJ had a secret son. Omer Bhatti has denied he is MJ’s kid. Even though admitting to such a thing would help his music career. (Omer’s)
47. TMZ seems to be the first on the scene for EVERY story. They scoop all other major news outlets. Who is feeding them?
48. There are MANY conflicting reports about MJ’s death. He died in the bedroom, he died in the doctor’s room. Prince witnessed it, not one witnessed it. MJ was already dead when the paramedics got there, MJ was revived and was in a coma, MJ was “worked on” for over an hour, MJ’s body was warm (incidentally a medical fact about cardiac arrest is his body would have been cold), MJ’s body was cold, MJ looked peaceful like he was sleeping, MJ’s face had been battered by CPR (huh?), The casket was closed at the memorial because the face had been battered by CPR… but the kids saw him in the private memorial, he’s been cremated, no he hasn’t, the body is missing, the body hasn’t been released to the family yet, the body has been released, the body is in a secret location, and on and on and on and on. There is not ONE fact about MJ’s “death” that anyone can agree on. (And yes, at this point I”m putting “death” in parenthesis until any two people on the face of the planet can get their story straight.)
49. On July 6th, 2002 MJ gave a speech that was basically about bringing Sony and especially Tommy Mottolla down, who MJ described as an evil man, the devil, and a racist. (Mottolla reportedly did some scary shit to Mariah Carey his ex-wife.) The very NEXT DAY, July 7th, 2002 is the date of the will that has been brought up as MJ’s will. Clearly the man feared for his life then. Is there any reason to suspect that fear was unfounded or died away? He also believed Sony was in some way involved with the child molestation trial. After all, how could MJ defend his 50% stake in the Sony catalog if he was in prison? (People have claimed MJ was broke, but he made hundreds of millions of dollars a year from his holdings in the Sony catalog. How can he be broke or in debt?)
50. The custody case is being settled out of court after many delays. (This may or may not have anything to do with anything. But there is a lot of suspicion surrounding the many delays in many areas of this situation.) It’s been reported that the custody to Katherine Jackson is temporary. many believe custody will eventually be transferred over to Rowe. But why would it? If MJ is alive, the custody to Katherine is temporary for obvious reasons.
Post Number: 2887
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 2:59 pm: || |
51. MJ rehired attorney John Branca three weeks before his “death.” He also rehired several others like Frank Dileo and Karen Faye.
52. The 911 operator HUNG UP on the caller saying to call back if they needed anymore help. That is 100% against 911 policy. They have to stay on the line until the paramedics get there.
53. Within a few hours of the cardiac arrest, all of Jackson’s staff was fired. (Why wouldn’t they keep them on for security detail for the house instead of ransacking it and screwing up a possible crime scene?) In fact, most of the staff doesn’t seem to have seen much of anything and firing them would be a good way to keep them FROM seeing anything. They were removed from the premises immediately and then fired very soon after that.
54. La Toya has been interviewed by Tabloids (for money) where she’s said MJ was murdered and she will reveal by who if the police don’t. Joe and Katherine have also stated they believe there is foul play. Why wouldn’t La Toya just go to the police?
55. There were no drugs found in MJ’s home until the second search. (after family members have been there.)
56. Conrad Murray had been Jackson’s doctor for 11 days.
57. At the end of the memorial: “I’m here and I’m alive forever” flashed on the screen with a picture of MJ. As well as the end picture from Liberian Girl where MJ was directing a video unseen by the participants.
58. A mysterious source has released the pepsi footage of MJ’s burn accident from 1984. Pepsi is reportedly outraged by the leak. Michael Jackson had the only footage. Who released this footage and why? And oh hey… it supports the drug theory!
59. TMZ released the 911 call first. How did they get it? They also released the “place with no name” unreleased song clip.
60. In yet another “contradictory story” MJ’s chef, after a FULL MONTH comes out with her story of the day of MJ’s death. Supposedly Prince was called in to witness the CPR. Now one could say this is very suspicious and maybe Dr. Murray was trying to build a defense showing he tried to save MJ. But… if this kid really witnessed this, wouldn’t he have been traumatized? And is there any evidence he was traumatized at the memorial? And what about Joe Jackson a few days after the death saying the kids were doing “great.” Would Prince be “doing great” if he’d witnessed such a traumatizing scene? So then why is the chef lying about this? To the Associated Press of all places (If you’re going to lie, why not lie to the Tabloids and make money?) On top of all this, we have yet another witness (the chef), saying there was no evidence of MJ abusing RX drugs. hmmmm. So many conflicting stories.
61. The Michael Jackson Memorial is listed on IMDB.com and not only the singers and speakers but the family and Michael Jackson himself is listed as “Cast” A bit of an odd way to classify it.
62. When Jermaine sang “Smile” at the memorial, he mixed some lyrics up… instead of “Hide any trace of sadness” he sang “Hide any trace of gladness.” and “light up your face with sadness.” If it’s just a slip of the tongue, then how did he slip on BOTH lyrics? And completely reverse them? This can clearly be heard in the Memorial footage.
63. This Is It is listed in IMDB for release date October 30th, but the page was created on July 6th, 2009, one day before the memorial. This was before they had supposedly spoken to a judge to get permission to do it, before they’d supposedly sold the rights. The reality is, they moved on this deal IMMEDIATELY when MJ “died.” They did not wait and mourn. The wheels are already set in motion and the deal is already done at least one day before the memorial.
64. Everyone is speaking of MJ in present tense that is being interviewed. Anyone who didn’t know MJ was dead certainly wouldn’t know it after most of these interviews either.
65. In the 911 call, the caller says that they are calling from 100 North Carolwood drive, Los Angeles California, 90077. Now if you go to googlemaps and check that out… there is a business at that address called RNA construction. The number listed with it is disconnected.
66. Remember how none of the friends of MJ, the real close friends, showed up at the memorial? All making excuses about how sad they were or whatever? Quincy Jones couldn’t go because it was so sad after James Brown. Well James Brown died three years ago. I mean come on. Then Macaulay Culkin has been pretty radio silent and didn’t even attend the memorial. He hasn’t even said anything about MJ. (Neither has Oprah.) Culkin’s sister recently died so we could cut him some slack. That’s gotta be tragic… but.. John Hughes… director of Home Alone recently passed, Culkin is paying tribute to him… yet he has pretty much ignored MJ’s death. WHY? That’s a little on the strange side. They were friends for over nearly 20 years.
67. Kenny Ortega and several of the dancers from the This Is It tour have made bizarre and cryptic comments on their Twitter accounts, obliquely referencing this project after MJ’s death. They are a little too giddy. The dancers still have their contracts (2 year contracts, which indicate whatever was being planned was more than just 50 shows.) The dancers are also under special agreements where they can’t talk about certain things. One of the dancers named Timor, talked about MJ on a dutch television program after the death. He kept speaking about MJ in present tense saying things like: “He loves life” Even the host noticed all this present tense talk, got a puzzled look on his face and asked WHY he was speaking about him in present tense… he said something like MJ was in his heart or something. He also has a twitter account in which he mentions getting on a plane and going to LA and about it being a small step for him, but a big step for the world. Oh really? Don’t you have to be a meglomaniac to think anything you’re doing in LA is a big step for the world? Timor didn’t strike me as a meglomaniac.
68. During a Larry King Live interview (another one), Jermaine continues to talk about MJ in present tense, saying things like “he reads everything.” Oh really? Does he? It’s been 6 weeks, and Jermaine and everyone else talks about MJ as if he’s still alive. Anyone who didn’t know MJ had died, wouldn’t know it now either.
69. There was no insurance on MJ with AEG for death supposedly, it was only for non-performance.
70. MJ supposedly had a 3 million dollar life insurance policy. (Why for so little when Heath Ledgers was for 10 million and MJ is WAY bigger than Heath Ledger. Isn’t 3 million dollars about like a roll of quarters to MJ?) We’ve heard stories in legitimate newspapers that someone let the life insurance lapse… in which case it wouldn’t be paid out. But then we hear other reports that the life insurance has paid out… due to the apparently supernatural powers of Branca and McLain to make it happen. In a situation like this, an insurance company will do everything they can not to have to pay out. There is no way they paid out before things are all settled. Not buying it. Sorry. Not only this, but supposedly the reports where the life insurance was paid is in SEALED court documents that no one can read. IF Life insurance paid 3 million, isn’t it MORE likely the life insurance was just cashed out… the money that was paid into it? You can cash out your life insurance if you’re still alive. And NO insurance company is going to pay out with so many questions swirling around about the death. They have big time attorneys too. John Branca is brilliant, but he wouldn’t intimidate an insurance company.
71. Joe Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, and Frank Dileo have all stated on filmed interviews (where you can physically watch their mouths moving as opposed to the printed press where anyone can write anything), that they heard about MJ in the hospital from a fan. A fan? really? So do a lot of Michael Jackson fans have Joe, Jermaine, and Frank’s telephone numbers? Why on earth would you hear that sort of thing from a fan? In another interview at Neverland, Jermaine claims CNN called him and told him about MJ in the hospital. Really? Jermaine is that tight with CNN that they call him to tell him about matters in his own family?
72. Mark Lester, the godfather of the children, has come out now and said he thinks he’s Paris’ daddy. (He is on video saying this so it’s not just tabloid gossip.) Arnold Klein claims he is the father of one or more of MJ’s children. Well I personally feel that MJ is the bio dad of all three of his children. They look bi-racial to me. MJ has both white and native american roots in his family tree. If he procreated in any manner with a white woman, it’s highly likely any children produced from her would look more white. But the kids look like their daddy when he was little. Paris looks a lot like her aunt Janet. So why suddenly are people that MJ trusted, like Klein and Lester, coming out and saying they’re the daddy? Could it be possible, that they are trying to get paternity tests, and those paternity tests would prove MJ was the bio dad of ALL three of his kids? Finally shutting up one set of rumors about him?
73. Both Brian Oxman (family attorney) and Uri Gellar (like how the hell does he know), claim that MJ has been already buried and was buried right after the memorial. Well, that’s strange, since Jermaine JUST told us on Larry King the friday before this that MJ hadn’t been buried yet and they don’t know where they’re putting him and that Katherine knows all that stuff. Mmmmhmmm. To make matters weirder, why would MJ be buried without his brain? The family didn’t have the brain on July 7th and as far as I’m aware they still don’t, or else have JUST recently gotten it. (Yes, I know that’s morbid to talk about but… the story just keeps getting stranger and stranger. I really can’t believe more people aren’t standing up and crying foul here.)
74. Uri Gellar (who I severely dislike but this is a good point), stated originally that he didn’t believe MJ was dead, he thought it was a hoax at first. And he said that he wouldn’t believe it until he heard from the doctor that worked on MJ. Um, well, Uri, honey… we haven’t heard from the doctor. There has never been any statement from any doctor at UCLA, nor has there been a statement officially from Dr. Murray. Dr. Murray wouldn’t even sign the death certificate. So are we back to hoax then?
75. Karen Faye has started talking about weird stuff on her facebook. Things like having to feed MJ with a spoon he was so weak. Why would Karen Faye a long term trusted friend of MJ start facebooking about all this stuff (and many have confirmed this is her actual facebook.) She’s also made other bizarre statements like “Michael Jackson didn’t know how to use a computer.” Sure he didn’t. he knew all about cameras, loved technology, was really involved with his music and videos, and knew how to operate a soundboard (which is infinitely more difficult than your average home computer), but he can’t operate a computer. Mmmmhmmm. I guess he just had his laptop for decoration then. I’ve seen pictures from the nineties of him on a laptop.
Post Number: 2888
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 3:00 pm: || |
76. Reports have said that Murray and Klein will both be charged in two weeks. Oh really? Will they now? Cause supposedly the autopsy and tox results can’t be released to the public for fear of hampering the investigation. Yet an “unnamed source” can tell us that these two are about to be charged, giving them ample warning so they can flee the country. Yeah, sure. Why hasn’t this unnamed source leaked info from the autopsy or tox results? If they’re so chatty all of a sudden?
77. Dr. Murray released a video on Youtube, thanking his supporters for standing by him. It’s reminiscent of MJ’s 1993 and 2004 video statements regarding the molestation charges. Except the difference is… in MJ’s videos he stressed his innocence, Murray spends about 95% of his video message giving a shout out to his “peeps.” The message is pretty vague and cryptic, and doesn’t mention michael jackson by name at all, or the possible charges against him. Those who believe this is a hoax, believe that this isn’t actually a message from Dr. Murray, but is a message from Michael to his fans who believe he’s alive. Either way though the intended audience is most definitely NOT his “supporters.” It’s either a PR move to humanize him, or it’s a message from Michael Jackson himself.
78. It was announced that MJ would be buried on August 29th. (His birthday.) This is fairly weird since much of his family is JW and they do not acknowledge birthdays at all. it’s also fairly morbid. The burial has been announced and delayed many many times now. Joe Jackson has NOW stated that MJ won’t be buried on his birthday but is likely to be buried on August 31st, or even later.
79. While several members of the Jackson family have claimed that MJ is at Forest Lawn, telephone calls to forest lawn indicated that MJ wasn’t at any of their locations, period. (A more normal statement would have been that they aren’t authorized to discuss Mr. Jackson.) Man, I bet the people at forest lawn HATE Michael Jackson fans with all of them that have called.
80. Dr. Murray’s attorney stated that when Murray found Jackson, he had a “weak pulse” and was warm but had stopped breathing. That is not cardiac arrest. Murray’s attorney said Murray stated he gave CPR, but you do not give CPR with a pulse, you give artificial respiration, which is a different thing. A cardiologist would know this. A doctor would know this. Hell, anyone who has passed the eighth grade would know this
81. The Siren and Lights Pickle (figured out by Anna K. of MJHD): When the ambulance left MJ’s house there was no siren and lights. It’s illegal to use siren and lights in a non-emergency situation, but in an emergency situation it’s policy. Some say MJ was dead when they got there which is why there are no sirens and lights but… the ambulance photo shows them trying to save him, and if they were doing that, there would be sirens and lights… plus he hadn’t been pronounced dead either… so… sirens and lights. ALSO (and this part is my addition to this): the 911 call: the dispatcher said: “Call us back if you need anything else” and disconnected the call. This is 100% against policy. They have to stay on the line in an emergency situation until the paramedics arrive, even if there is a doctor on the scene. BUT… if it’s not an emergency situation… I guess they’d want to keep the line free, huh?
82. Dr. Murray’s attorney has posted a list of “friends and patients” to support Dr. Murray on their website along with telephone numbers. File this in the “bizarre Legal Defense strategy of the century” drawer.
83. Mark Lester talks some more about how he’s Paris’ daddy except this time he talks to a more legit news source and says Michael was too shy and uncomfortable having sex with women so… he asked for Mark’s sperm instead. (Raise your hand if you think Michael would really find it more comfortable to ask Mark Lester for some of his sperm than use his own in a clinical setting or sleep with a woman… yeah me either.)
84. (This one was shared to me by Mo from MJHD): The photographer who got the “last photo of MJ” kind of failed to mention that it wasn’t really the only photo. There were THREE. I’ve seen all three, and it is clear from the movement of the paramedics in relation to MJ that they are three completely unique photographs. What is the likelihood that the one photographer who got “the last shot of MJ” got 3 PERFECT clear and non-blurry photographs in the span of a couple of seconds with the hubbub, a moving ambulance (however slowly), paramedics moving inside the ambulance, and tinted black windows with bright sunshine out? Close to zero maybe? Also… WHY is one of the members of the TMZ team standing back across the street to get a clear wide angle shot of the guy who is taking the “last photo of MJ” it’s almost like a “proof shot” Like “Hey look, the photo you saw of MJ dying is totally real, we promise.” This looks like a pretty organized effort. If MJ is really dying in this ambulance, why isn’t the papparazzi guy across the street trying to move in and get the money shot too? Is he really that magnanimous? Or does he feel he’s documenting history by getting a shot of the other guy taking the picture?
85. The LAPD chief of police has resigned, in the middle of the Michael Jackson case (a case that could make his career), 2 years before his tenure is up. His resignation is effective October 31st, which coincidentally is only a few days after the release of the This Is It movie. He is reportedly going into private security and re-locating. The LAPD chief of police is one of the few non-corrupt people in the LAPD, could he be uncomfortable enough with a situation involving MJ that he’s chosen to step down and remove himself from the area?
86. Caught by Salvatora on MJHD The chef claims on LKL that Murray came running down the stairs at 12:05 screaming for help. But the screen in the firetruck that shows the transcript of the 911 call says the 911 call came in at 12:21. Where is the missing 15 minutes? What happened for 15 minutes. It’s also been reported they arrived at the house around 12:27 or 12:30 but they didn’t leave the house until 1 pm to go to the hospital. Some reports indicated they may have been trying to revive michael at the house for up to 45 minutes. Why? the hospital is five minutes away? And that Ambulance pic is NOT someone who has been dead for 45 minutes. And if he’d been dead for 45 minutes why would Jermaine say his body at the hospital was warm? Some paramedics have supposedly stated MJ was stabilized before arriving at the hospital. If that’s so, how could he be dead? Wouldn’t the CNN and headline news reported Coma story make more sense?
87. There is something DEFINITELY weird about the murray video. When I first saw it I thought his lips looked weird and he looked kind of CGI’d. Also the video is obviously and poorly spliced at :38 seconds in the vid. Several have said maybe Murray is MJ in a costume, but I think maybe the truth is even better than that. If MJ is alive, the Murray vid is most likely a message from him. What if he delivered the message himself and then they CGI’d murray over him (ala a couple of characters in Pirates of the Carribbean) and MJ used a fake accent and they altered the voice too. Watch the murray vid and the 1993 MJ vid back to back and see what I mean. This is WAy too michael jackson like. Souza81 from MJHD suggested that MJ did the audio maybe and Murray lip sync’d. That idea didn’t make total sense to me because why would they do that? But maybe MJ did the audio AND video and then they altered the audio and CGI’d Murray over the video. Hey, it wouldn’t be weirder than anything else going on here.
88. Mark Torbiner was the man that gave Jordie Chandler the Sodium Amytal which brought about his false confession. He was also brought in to testify in the 2005 criminal trial, AND he is listed by some as possibly one of MJ’s enabling doctors. WHY WHY WHY would MJ go to Mark Torbiner of ALL people for drugs?
89. All mainstream news outlets are reporting that court documents have been unsealed and that they reveal Murray gave MJ a cocktail of drugs before giving propofol. If Murray had actually confessed this to police he would have already been arrested, because he wasn’t authorized or certified to prescribe OR administer anything more serious than cough syrup in the state of california. Propofol is a legal loophole because it’s not a controlled substance. But if he admitted to administering the other drugs he would have been arrested.
90. Michael Jackson is wrongly listed in the Social Security death index. (the SSA admits that errors occur and sometimes people are mistakenly listed who aren’t dead. So anyone using the SSDI as a proof that MJ is dead, is really grasping at straws.) Michael Jackson’s legal name is: Michael Joe Jackson (we know this because the trial against him in 2005 was: The State of California vs. Michael Joe Jackson… they have to use your real and full legal name.) But the Death Certificate says: Michael Joseph Jackson. ERROR. AND… in the social security database he’s listed as: Joseph Michael Jackson, which is TWO errors in listing.
91. A lot has been said about Sony and a possible murder conspiracy, but Tommy Motolla was fired a long time ago and power in Sony has shifted. MJ received an award a few years ago where he was greeted by the new person in charge at Sony/Epic and it was an artist like him. And he said “My how things have changed.” Could the Sony Threat be a red herring?
92. La Toya and other family members have screamed murder conspiracy, the AEG concerts don’t seem like they were ever planned to actually go forward because of a lack of rider in the contract… and yet… Kenny Ortega was invited to the burial. Why? If AEG was suspected as a part of a murder conspiracy, Ortega would not have been invited. Further, Ortega is too happy and giddy for a man who just lost a friend.
93. For that matter, Liz Taylor and Mac Culkin, also at the burial, were happy and giddy themselves. The atmosphere of all the people present was more like a wedding than a funeral. Why is that?
94. The Jackson family PURPOSEFULLY cultivated a media circus for the burial. Why would they do that if MJ was dead and they were truly grieving? We can say maybe more opportunistic members of the family did it, but we’ve been told from day one that Katherine was in charge and control of all of it. They announced to the media the date, time and location of the burial, as well as having it outdoors. If they didn’t want the media attention they would have done things very differently. If they did want the media attention, either they are soulless people who don’t truly love Michael, or Michael isn’t dead and they are taking direction from him.
95. Since MJ’s death, Frank Dileo has been on camera on two different occasions saying completely contradictory things on MJ. On an LKL interview he claimed MJ was in control of his life, no one told MJ what to do, if he wanted to see you he did, if he didn’t see you it was because he didn’t want to see you. No one was controlling or isolating MJ etc. etc. Then in a video about Tohme Tohme and his shady history… Dileo tells a completely opposite story about how Tohme Tohme was controlling and isolating MJ. So which is it? Perhaps Tohme Tohme is a red herring as well.
96. There has been no more talk about arresting Murray (well aside from arresting him over something having absolutely nothing to do with Michael Jackson). If Murray were to be arrested and tried it would be in the state of California, and therefore he would be required to have attorneys who could represent him in California. But his attorneys are only licensed in Texas. WHY doesn’t he have an attorney who could defend him in CA? The state he would be arrested and tried in?
97. Michael Jackson was rolled out of the helicopter covered in a white sheet (that didn’t really look like it had a body underneath it IMO.), They normally have a blue thicker material they cover the body with. Or sometimes a black bag, depending on location and circumstances I suppose. But never a white sheet. Generally whatever is covering the body has text on it like LA County Coroner or something of that nature. This was just a white sheet with no identifying markers on it of any kind.
98. The This-Is-It dancers were the ushers for the funeral. (Kind of weird since this is usually a job handled by funeral home employees.)
99. At the end of the This Is It film, after the very very end of the credits, there is a tiny little scene where MJ says the following: LET ME BREATH IN MY OWN TIME
AND THEN I WILL COME BACK IN
I HAVE TO BUTTON MY SHIRT MY JACKET
MOVE AROUND A LITTLE BIT
SNAP MY FINGERS
Now it could mean nothing, but it’s an odd thing to put at the end of the film considering the context.
100. Also in the film: There was NO mention of MJ having died at all, no RIP, no in memory of, no dates. Nothing. If I had been living in a cave the past few months and went in to see the movie and didn’t know beforehand that MJ had died, I wouldn’t have known after, either.
Post Number: 2889
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 3:02 pm: || |
And last but never least.
101. In complete contrast to the media stories and portrayal, MJ was not in any way frail or sickly or out of it. Nor was he a “puppet” that was being controlled. Nor did he seem in any way scared or unenthusiastic like he was being forced into things. (i.e. many people including people close to MJ and his family have LIED.) MJ was large and in charge. He was on top of every aspect of the production, directing people. He knew exactly what he wanted. He was happy, and playful, and energetic, and he still had the moves and the voice. He was incredible! And this was just rehearsals! (Remember how Karen Faye said on her facebook that she had to cut up his chicken because he was so weak? Um no!) There is NO way this man was on taking Propofol, period. Now could he have been on painkillers, possibly, I don’t know. but he sure as holy fuck wasn’t on Propofol.
102. Also in the movie: MJ had created a new video for Smooth Criminal. It was an old film from 1946 called “Gilda” in which MJ was put into the film in place of one of the other characters. The character MJ replaces in the film… in the story of the original movie, that character fakes his death. MJ edited part of the storyline. In the original storyline the man who faked his death gets killed, in the new MJ storyline, he escapes by jumping out a window.
103. Some fans are reporting that there is more than one version of the TII movie. In the credits some have sworn they saw: “Michael WANTED to thank…” and others have seen “Michael WANTS to thank…” There are also a few other discrepencies which lead many fans to believe there is more than one version of this film floating around.
104. Timor, one of the TII dancers is rehearsing like crazy for a project he won’t divulge. (Timor is the dancer that was interviewed and said “Michael LOVES LIFE” after MJ had supposedly died. Present tense and that sentence is just more than just the normal “talking about a dead guy in present tense.” The show host got a weird look on his face, noticed it and commented on it, Timor seemed uncomfortable and then quickly said something like MJ was in his heart or something.) Timor is also the one who soon after Mj’s death was on his Twitter talking about going to LA and something about a big step for mankind. I mean come on, he’s not landing on the moon, what could Timor be doing that is that important and earth shattering that the entire world is going to stand up and take notice of?
105. The dancers were contracted for 2 years even though the concerts were all supposed to happen within a 1 year time frame. Also, even after MJ died, the dancers and other cast and crew from the show still maintains their silence about much of what went on.
106. Despite continued claims that the movie wasn’t planned before MJ died, in the movie we see documentary style interviews filmed in the same high def the rehearsals are filmed in. Many of these documentary interviews are clearly happening AT THE TIME, before MJ passed. These aren’t people they got together to film this after he died. Why did they have that kind of footage if there was no movie planned?
107. There were also parts of the show that weren’t even done yet. Costumes not ready, sets not created, certain things that were supposed to be created (like films) for certain songs that weren’t done. When were they intending on doing all this? In London? A few days before opening night?
108. At the memorial, at the end, not only does it say: “I’m alive and I’m here forever” on the screen, but there is an image of MJ behind the camera in the Liberian Girl video. This is a video where the plot of the video is basically that michael jackson is directing this video unknown to everyone else until we see him at the end. Also, at the burial, the image of MJ on the program is from the Liberian Girl video.
109: Oddness about the LA Coroner: Craig Harvey. He is listed in IMDB.com as having worked on some film projects in the past. He also has a rather bizarre twitter page. Now he doesn’t have a “verified” twitter account, so he could be anyone. But what is interesting is… his first tweet came through on June 20th. So 5 days before MJ died, the coroner of LA decided just for the hell of it to start a Twitter account. Then his other posts are cryptic about MJ. How would a “fake craig harvey” know to start a twitter account five days before MJ died? And what would be the point anyway if he’s STILL only got 34 followers?
110. More about the dancers: In Timor’s Tweets, he mentions things about working with Nick and Misha (currently after MJ is dead.) What are the odds that Timor, Misha, and Nick all TII dancers are all going to be involved in a big project just a few weeks after the death of Michael Jackson together in LA? Also… remember they were under 2 year contracts with AEG. Because of the nature of the project it is very likely the contracts prohibited them from taking other projects during the terms of their contract so they would be open and free should the concerts extend past one year. So did AEG quickly revise the contracts after MJ died to free them up to do other work? (seems weird and unlikely.) How exactly did in just a few weeks, these people have time to mourn/deal with the loss of MJ and the tour they were so excited about, AND secure other contracts with other companies, for “something big” no less, while somehow skirting around the legalese of the contracts they were still under?
111. Despite reports to the contrary, on TII MJ is shown as being Lucid, on top of his game, energetic, excited, happy, etc. While it’s possible MJ could have had some bad days, he’s STILL in better shape than most Americans who even on their BEST days in their twenties can’t do much of what MJ was doing at 50 and supposedly frail and sick and drugged and on death’s door. (Yes, this is similar to an earlier comment on this list, but… some have tried to say “Well they had over a hundred hours of footage. They took the best footage and the rest is him sickly and frail and drugged and stuff. And MY point is… someone who is THAT sick and frail and drugged up, CANNOT do for even five minutes the stuff MJ was doing. I wonder if some people have even met frail, sickly and drugged up people before.)
112. Though I’ve wanted to avoid mentioning the family… one thing I want to say about the family and friend’s reactions and behaviors since the death. Fans have been out weeping in the streets and the family and friends show little emotion. If MJ had died a totally natural death then MAYBE I could accept these reactions, but with it being fairly obvious that if MJ died it was senseless and could have been prevented and people involved in the TII production helped kill him (through neglect and being greedy if for no other reason), it seems a little odd the behavior that has been displayed. Not only that but… if you were MJ’s family and you knew that his involvement in these concerts put so much stress and pressure on him, it led to his death, would you have the TII dancers at the Burial as ushers? Would you invite Kenny Ortega? Would you really? No offense to Kenny but the man, and the dancers are WAY too happy. We’re talking about possible murder or death by severe neglect. We’re talking about KO possibly having a hand in it by not getting MJ help and ignoring the signs. None of these reactions make sense in light of the “official story” we’ve been given. Also… why has Murray STILL not been arrested?
113. Ben Evanstead, the guy who took the “Last photo of MJ” (ambulance photo), in an interview available on Youtube he says some strange things talking about MJ and the photo that was taken. For one thing, he talks about how Michael was always going to the hospital and that maybe he was trying to get out of the concerts, that it’s always drama with Michael. And there WERE an awful lot of “sickly” photos of MJ leading up to the concert comeback announcement, which makes the TII movie defy logic. Also Ben is a fan of MJ’s, and there are many pictures floating around the internet of him and MJ getting their picture made together. Also, at the end of the clip (around 4:13) there is a slip up (thank you to: CantgetenoughMJ for bringing this to my attention) EXACT QUOTE: “Yes Chris, and the other people that were there that day and the other da… uh and uh are part of that agreement, are going to make a lot of money, absolutely.” And he looked somewhat uncomfortable. It seems that he’s implying there was more than one day when they were taking the “last photo of MJ” which can only be possible if MJ isn’t dead. (Unless MJ died on two different days.)
114. Arnie Klein in an interview on LKL (I skimmed the list to see if I already had this one, I guess it seemed too small at the time to mention but it’s becoming more important as more and more people seem to be lying and having weird slip-ups in interviews. This just makes me think anyone can hoax their death and get away with it since people will just IGNORE shit once they’ve made up their mind about the truth of an issue), said that MJ was the world’s greatest ACTOR. Um, sorry, that’s not what MJ is known for. Then he corrects his slip-up. But if MJ has been going to the hospital and acting sick and frail and then kicking ass in the TII movie… I’d say that’s some pretty fine acting.
115. This one comes from a commenter named Monroe: ‘This Is It’ actually contains another film from the Smooth Criminal portion. Bogart’s line “What do want me to do count to three like they do in the movies?” comes from a 1946 film ‘The Big Sleep’ where a detective played by Bogart is pulled into a whirlwind of blackmail, lies, double-crossing, and murder while trying to answer the question “What happened to Sean Regan?” And despite the man’s disappearance being the kick off for the events of the film the question is never fully answered. Sound familiar? Now of course the similarities to Michael Jackson’s disappearance/death on June 25th kicking off a twlightzone like scenario of lies, ever changing reports (in coma/DOA at UCLA, drugged/not drugged, healthy weight/anorexic) and just plain bizarre behavior could be a coincidence after all that is a cool quote, but no stone unturned right?
116. This one also comes from Monroe: Also the HollywoodTv footage of the ambulance leaving Carolwood drive and Starline tours video of supposedly the same event don’t match. In the Hollywood footage the guy records the ambulance backing out of the gates, tries to film the back windows, and then runs around to the side where the guy in the red shirt is taking pictures before running back to his car. In the Starline video we see a guy in black shorts run up to the back windows as the security guard tries to cover them and then he keeps standing there until the ambulance drives off and he runs back to his car. No one is seen running around to the side of the ambulance where the guy in the red shirt is.
Finally at the end of the Hollywood video the tour bus is shown driving up and stopping just in front of the fire engine. When the tourist in the bus is filming the bus is now slightly behind the fire engine. Presumably the bus backs up to let the ambulance out (and for some reason no one gets footage of this) but in the Hollywood film the bus is not only behind the fire engine, but looks like it’s parked behind a red car and a black car. Is it possible to maneuver a bus backwards that quickly in such a tight space and not hit anything?[/b]
Post Number: 385
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 3:11 pm: || |
Honey......get some help or find a hobby.
Post Number: 1951
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 4:37 pm: || |
Jonc said: "MJ knew a lot didn't he? Pity his knowledge didn't include the dangers of drug abuse or the trouble you get into for sharing your bed (innocently or not) with 12 year old boys."
I thought you were the one telling everyone that addiction was a "disease"? Where is your compassion for poor drug-addled Michael. Oh that's right... your compassion only extends to drunken bitches in sequin gowns.
Post Number: 386
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 4:58 pm: || |
Oh Mr. Foster. Calling Miss Ross names seems to be a habit you are cultivating. You wish Diana a Happy Birthday in one thread and call her a drunken bitch in another. Surely even you see the hypocrisy in your postings my possum huntin, skinnin, fryin eatin chap. Read for comprehension and think before you spew bile my dear.
I do have compassion for Michael but there are very few on the planet that need or can get Propofol to help them sleep. Surely even Michael knew that he was playing with fire. Propofol is only to be used for the induction and maintenance of general anesthesia during an operation. It must be supervised by a doctor and anesthesiologist. Michael foolishly used it as a sleeping aid and while Propofol isn't addictive it shouldn't be used outside of an operating room.
A course in anger management does wonders for men with issues like you.
(Message edited by jonc on March 26, 2010)
Post Number: 1952
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 7:17 pm: || |
Drunken bitch isn't neccesarily name calling. Cher calls people "bitch" all the time, and it's a term of endearment. Lighten up, sweetcakes.
Post Number: 387
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 7:39 pm: || |
Cher's a woman, you're not. A lot of women get offended when a guy calls a woman a bitch.
Just my opinion cupcake.
Post Number: 1953
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 11:22 pm: || |
Well, opinions are like assholes. And I'm sure you know alot about those. And besides, even if I was calling her names... it doesn't mean I don't think a drunken bitch deserves to have a nice birthday.
Post Number: 388
|Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 11:46 pm: || |
Speaking of assholes, maybe if you got a piece of ass you'd be less bitter Mr. Foster.
Post Number: 5337
|Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2010 - 4:30 am: || |
I'm not really feeling the love here.
Ola Mae (olamaebarto)
Post Number: 131
|Posted on Sunday, March 28, 2010 - 12:47 pm: || |
After reading the rambling I have an need to watch the Joan Crawford classic "Straight Jacket".
Post Number: 2890
|Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 1:58 pm: || |
Sad, sad, sad state of affairs and has been for a long time.
God and Love is still too strong. And the people! Many people are returning to a higher state of consciousness indeed and they know about this and they are spreading the word big time all over the world. Here's hoping they don't close the Internet because of it.
http://intheknow7.wordpress.co m/2010/03/25/kissinger-palin-m engele-how-deep-does-the-rabbi t-hole-go-monarch-mind-control -global-management-team-pt-1/
Post Number: 2891
|Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 2:26 pm: || |
Makes you wanna holla.
http://goldfuture.wordpress.co m/2010/03/19/both-house-and-se nate-health-bills-require-the- micro-chipping-of-americans-31 810/
Post Number: 2892
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 3:37 pm: || |
I promise these two tubes will be the last on MJ.
Post Number: 164
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 6:49 pm: || |
Hula Girl I pray you're right that the King of Pop Michael Jackson is alive. It hurts me like HELL that Michael had to fake his death to get the HATERS to LEAVE HIM ALONE! Why cant you HATERS stop HATING on Michael and let him live his life in PEACE. MICHAEL IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WNAT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I WAS ALWAYS TRUE TO YOU AND I CANT WATI FOR TH EDAY YOU COME OUT O F HIDING AND SHOW TEH WORLD WHAT YOU CAN DO BUT WHATERVE YOU CHOOSE TO DO I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND SOMEDAY WELL BE TOGETHER. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL YOURE MY LIFE AND MY LOVE.
Post Number: 4051
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 7:11 pm: || |
Post Number: 3504
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 7:57 pm: || |
.......or ECT, Des?
Post Number: 392
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 8:06 pm: || |
Now mj4evah is buying into Hula Girl's "Michael Jackson is alive" ridiculous theory. LMFAO at the insanity and ignorance of Michael Jackson's rabidly disturbed fans.
Post Number: 2479
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 8:28 pm: || |
This thread is nuttier than a box of chocolate clusters
Post Number: 3505
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 8:29 pm: || |
see ECT, jonc...........
Post Number: 395
|Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 10:16 pm: || |
LOL Moe. The voltage would need to be pretty high.
Post Number: 5344
|Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 4:32 am: || |
Anyone who advocates or condones the use of ECT, even in jest, is more dangerous than a waggonload of MJ worshippers.
Post Number: 3506
|Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 5:16 am: || |
Takes one to know one, Bankhouse......
Post Number: 5346
|Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 5:47 am: || |
Yeah. I'm dangerous too, Moe, but not to harmless people.
Post Number: 5888
|Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 9:04 am: || |
Ok, this thread reminds me of.....of.........oh nevermind !!!!.....Walter please come in, I have a job for you !
Post Number: 2893
|Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 9:03 am: || |
Good Morning Patriots,
Check this out. I hope it is true as I've been keeping up with it for a while. Many websites have been posting about this. May haps my dream of relocating will come true.
Wouldn't it be great?
Scroll down to this part: INTEL 3/31 - The Restore - America Plan
I'll say and we'll see.
Post Number: 2894
|Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 10:51 am: || |
Sad but a lot true in the 1st article below. The US has many beautiful places to live, yet I've always wondered about living in a free and prosperous Africa and wished it were possible.
Back in 1994 or so, I woke up from a dream that was out of this world. I was living in Africa. Myself and three or four other women were gathering berries and nuts and what not and placing them in baskets one beautiful sunshiny day. It was amazing. There were beautiful flowers and trees everywhere. The visuals were absolutely stunning and breathtaking and because they were is why I've never forgotten how powerful that dream was.
At one point we stopped and sat upon the ground under a tree that was sort of shaped like a mushroom. We had on bright and colorful long cloth dresses that were like sarongs, and they were tied just high enough to cover our breasts. The tree sort ot looked like the last tree in second row from link below.
A couple of women had babies on their backs, and our other children were playing nearby. Our husbands were out doing what men and hunters did back then. We were talking and laughing about them lovingly, and our laughter was musical. It was a blissful time and space and we seemed very joyous.
When I awoke from that dream, I was overwhelmed. The dream was so vivid and real, and I knew it had to mean something, because I remembered every single detail in those frist moments upon awakening. It convinced me that I had lived there before. To this day, I can remember looking out into the open green and grassy space/area that we where surrounded by as we sat and chatted.
I imagine many things to include going back. Now those were the days.
We live in a nation and on a planet that are filled with illusions all the way round and on so many levels. 'Tis gripping in its own reality.
http://www.sott.net/articles/s how/206251-America-The-Grim-Tr uth
(Message edited by hula-girl on April 09, 2010)
Post Number: 2895
|Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 8:31 am: || |
Good Morning All,
I'll say! The below in quotes is lifted from article. I read it a while back. I want to share with those interested. I've never said that I believe everything I read or learn about, and/or even every part of whatever. What I will say is that for years, I've tried to live the triple a's. To stay Awake, Alert and Aware of so many things on so many levels. I store it all in the computer part of my memory bank/brain and retrieve it if ever needed again for reference.
"If you feel that you have read some material lately that stretches your thinking and challenges some belief systems, this interview will take you one step beyond. As always, Truth is stranger than fiction. As well, Truth-or pieces of Truth revealed to any one of us-are part of a larger mosaic, and thus it is up to each of us to arrive at our own conclusions concerning the Truth that others have to share with us."
Post Number: 416
|Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 2:46 pm: || |
Great article Hula Girl. I've enjoyed Ricky Martin since his Living La Vida Loca song hit the charts. I had no idea he was such an expert on alien abduction and reptilians.
I wonder if this knowledge helped him come out of the closet?
Post Number: 2899
|Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 2:59 pm: || |
We sure did enjoy some 'Good Times' back in the day - indeed.
Simply outstanding song, and sang so sweet by all. Got to give Philly some love for the below. Gamble & Huff. My goodness.
Jacksons did good too - and also on their variety show.
Post Number: 2900
|Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 6:06 pm: || |
Pardon me but Rare Earth's 'Dance and Hum Along' rocked too. Love it!
Post Number: 2901
|Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 6:16 pm: || |
My homies. "Calling on the group." RIP - Dennie & Otis.
Post Number: 1242
|Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 6:56 pm: || |
who are you referring to when you say R.I.P Dennie & Otis?
Post Number: 2902
|Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 7:08 pm: || |
Hey CottonThomas. All the Tempts minus Dennis and Otis.
Post Number: 1244
|Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 9:41 pm: || |
Post Number: 2903
|Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 5:44 pm: || |
Rest in peace, Ollie Woodson, one of the finest singers God ever gifted. One can hear the Gospel flavor in his voice.
Got to play my second favorite singer of all times. Curtis Mayfield. It's time to watch 'Super Fly' again, I see.
RIP - C. M.
The guitar reminded me of AWB.
My number one favorite song of all time. "Impress -me."
Post Number: 2904
|Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 5:50 pm: || |
RIP - Marvin Isley.
Post Number: 2905
|Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 4:51 pm: || |
I still think MJ is directing things (Liberian Girl) style and is very much alive. One of the things he is trying to prove is - “Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on the TV screen, don’t make it factual.” (From his song – ‘Tabloid Junkie’) He was practically ruined by lies in the tabloids and the MSM. During his trial, the MSM were rabid, evil and toxic, and I mean big time. (2nd link)
Some other songs by him that sort speak to it all are –'Privacy’, ‘Scream’, ‘Threatened’ and ‘Money’ - and they must have kind of reflected what he was feeling at times. It has been written that MJ was mind-controlled at one time and/or at different times of his life. If one were to research it, please be prepared. It’s some downright disturbing and sad stuff. Some speculate on who his handlers might have been. Tsk-tsk. God bless his heart.
It’s some deep stuff. He seemed tortured at times going by some lyrics, and I guess so if one is being controlled. If he was controlled, he fought and fought it because God was too strong within him, and by the time of the Sony blow-up speech by him, he’d had enough. Next thing that happens, he’s charged again, and over 70 policemen and sheriffs raid Neverland.
MJ was scared for his life it’s been reported. There were some wanting him dead and his catalogs. Dick Gregory was quoted speaking about it in 2005, I think it was. He said he took MJ to the hospital one day, and if he hadn’t of, MJ would have passed on back then for real as he was totally dehydrated and talking about how he couldn’t eat, because someone was trying to kill him and might try to do it thru his food by poisoning him. People are speculating if the nation of Islam meant him any good or harm. No wonder he didn't know who to trust eventually.
I personally think he has reconnected with his family - to include extended family, in a huge-huge way. He loves and is proud of them, and he has told them that it is their time to shine and that they have to keep the Jackson name alive and in a good light. They all are doing what HE tells/directs them to do and say if they are out there. I betcha'.
Blood is thicker and all of that. Plus, if one were to try, one can connect with family like no other when it is meant to be. He sees now that his family means him no harm and that they love him the most. They all know we can't take it (Money = Materialistic) with us, and God knows all of their hearts. They've probably revisited old issues and cleared the air (As Jackie and Jermaine stated in the series), and they are moving on. Never again will anyone control MJ. He trusts his family now. In This Is It, he calls out each brother's name and tells them, he loves them, as he does for Katherine & Joe (Moms and Pops), and he asked God to bless them, so some folks need to back the funk up.
I think Mr. Jackson and other family members were asked to put the fact that he was afraid for his life out there since last 6-25-09, because it was true. He controls the lawyers (His estate). The will is fake like Randy said because MJ is punking folks and especially the ones that tried to funk him over with prison.
That is may haps why the FBI files were released. One is allowed to fake one’s death if one thought one would be killed, and they may have given him permission to pull off this hoax, and especially if they got paid, and if he is making a movie. Some think he may be making Thriller ll, and will have all of the fall-out from his fake death in the film, and when he appears again, it will be in 2011 at the Las Vegas circus run thingy that they recently reported on. He may come back from the dead then.
I like this snippet from first link below. It’s been reported that MJ’s parents asked Randy to find another attorney for MJ, and he did just in the nick of time. Tom Mesereau lived up to his name in his closing argument for he was mesmerizing.
“In 2003, as an arrest warrant was issued for Michael, we were all curled up behind the gates of the CMX Entertainment complex in Las Vegas with no idea what to do. When Joe walked in, you would see Michael's eyes light up. He was running the show with Michael listening to every word Joe was directing. I recall the family friend, actor/comedian Eddie Griffin, saying, "You could tell, it was Papa Joe in charge! He made Michael feel so secure. He dumped the weight off his shoulders on his father Joe. As he knew that Joe was ready for war." Michael repeatedly asked Joe, "What do I do?" There was no one more capable to handle the crisis than Joe. He is like a professional billiard player; thinking two or three steps ahead.
During the trial, with everyone focused on the court proceedings, Joe went from door to door in Santa Barbara, knocking on strangers' doors introducing himself, meeting as many locals as he could. He struggled to get the community on his son's side. He had dinner with people in the community, brought signed Jackson memorabilia as gifts, and did his best to get to know them on a personal basis. He knew too well that legal court proceedings are not decided only in the court room but also in the court of public opinion. Now most PR firms would be thinking of a national or international campaign. But for this trial, the public opinion that mattered most was a very small community in Santa Barbara.
Many people questioned why Joe needed a lawyer during his son's trial. Even his family questioned his judgment and [they] were upset. It was only later that some realized the wisdom behind his actions. Not only Michael's lawyers but the whole prosecution side were under a gag order not to talk at all. Joe's lawyer was attending everything and maximizing the media outlet for Michael's interests. Joe was always willing to go to war to protect Michael and his family.”
In 2009, MJ knew it was time he honored his parents as they are getting up in age, in my opinion. In his own way and his reasons, he is trying to do it. Don't believe all that crap about Mr. Jackson being left out the will and what not. MJ can update that bad boy each day, for he is not dead. He is taking care of his pops, because he knows God would be pleased. Joe Jackson made MJ and his brothers, and of course Mrs. J. sacrificed a lot. I mean, she made all of their costumes for years. She could sew her fingers off. Bless her heart. This is all for show, this riff between them. The News Of The World - really.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertai nment/MichaelJackson/story?id= 7981589&page=1
The below article really does speak on what they tried to do and succeeded doing to MJ to many extents and on many levels. He made the video ‘Ghosts’ (W/MJ playing the part of the DA) after the 1993 allegations, exposing Tom Sneddon, but ‘lo and behold, Tom tried to pay him back for it in 2003, but ha-ha, God was too strong for all of them devils
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ charles-thomson/one-of-the-mos t-shameful_b_610258.html
Many of us hoax believers believe MJ is directing things just like in his Liberian Girl video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5A-h8EVzbzs He is sending people to include his relatives to rags to plant stories, because he wants to document how easy it is for some people to be so gullible and believe any and everything they read, instead of their researching things and trying to find the truth. I will never understand why this fake azz funeral was filmed in HD and shot at night, and why the This Is It dancers were acting as ushers at the fake funeral unless MJ was directing. Period! Who gives a funeral at night? Mrs. Jackson would have had her son buried within two weeks if he had really passed in my opinion.
Many of us know how the media lies, and I’m talking about all media. The MSM is full of propaganda and lies and non-truths. They are controlled and won’t put anything out there that is not pre-approved. Many mind controlled victims are all over the MSM.
I stopped watching CNN and the like two years ago in March or so, and as God is my witness. I wish I would watch that crapola. I stopped watching Oprah at the same time. Some speculate that she is being controlled, just like Tiger. Someone has to keep up with their paper money billions. They have her espousing all of this New Age type of philosophy/religion these days and reporting what they want her to. I stopped watching her, because at times over the years and in retrospect, I concluded that she didn’t seem to be coming from a place of fairness to me, and I wished to seek higher vibrations and a higher level of consciousness, and I knew I wouldn’t really and truly be missing anything by not tuning in to her show.
So we hear MJ died of cardiac arrest, but in the follow-up news, they have nothing but one picture of a wax dummy in an ambulance to prove he is gone, and the picture was taken by a friend?
I knew something was up at the Memorial when they showed a picture of him at the end saying “I’m here and alive forever.” The Liberian Girl pictures of him at the Memorial and that fake funeral? A funeral given 3 months later and at night? Who does that? Ms. Katherine being a JW would have had her son buried within a week if he had really passed, IMO.
And how was she able to go to Target to buy some sleeping bags the next day? I think MJ and his children were staying at the Encino compound until a few months ago. I think they may be at
Neverland now or in Las Vegas.
Anyway, in the first or second Jackson Family Dynasty episode, Mrs. J. suggests to Jackie that they should travel to Indiana to get some inspiration, and he points and says – “I think we should go to the room over the studio where the old photos are kept.” In the interview where Jermaine and his son were interviewed by Extra TV about the stun gun incident, Jaffar admits that his cousins (MJ’s children) stayed “in another part of the house.” Say what? What part and why separate MJ’s children from everybody else? Why, it is probably the same place where Jackie was pointing at, because his baby bro was staying there, and he was happy about that so what more inspiration did they need than to know that?
It’s been reported that MJ had extra wings and what not added to that house, and he probably suggested that they sleep in the sleeping bags for Blanket’s sake, and that it would be fun.
The mattresses may have come later according to TMZ = The Michael Zone. I realized last year that for the film – ‘The Jacksons – An American Dream’, during the credits, I noticed ‘MJJ Films.’ Hmmmmmmmmmm. Wonder who that is. So it wasn’t just Motown and Universal making that film. It would seem MJ had his hand in the making of it too. So for many reasons, he was willing to let the King of Pop die off. He wants to start doing films. He hated touring. He doesn’t need to sing another note, so………………………
There really are so many discrepancies and contradictions to this story. I really could post many points as to why I believe MJ is alive. If some think I’m whatever for thinking the way I do, just remember, “Sticks and stones.” I respect everyone’s opinion, so please respect mine. I won’t debate as I am not trying to change minds or convince anyone nor am I trying to get mine changed or convinced the other way. I just want to share with those that may be interested.
For the ones that really want to understand a lot about this thing, research and your mind will open up to the possibilities. Nothing MJ would do would ever surprise me now in retrospect.
Now why would Paris wear an earpiece to the Memorial and who on earth could she be listening to?
Post Number: 2906
|Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:45 pm: || |
I got to make sure this piece is accessible. Sorry about the broken link.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ charles-thomson/one-of-the-mos t-shameful_b_610258.html
Post Number: 2908
|Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 6:56 pm: || |
I know that MJ planned and directed along with Kenny Ortega the entire Memorial. In the video montage of his career that was shown during it, he is teaching a young boy about age 10 to dance at what looks like at the Staples Center or the like. That boy was Omer. I could tell by the way he was dancing as I've seen videos of him dancing as a young boy. Now why would anyone other than MJ think to add that piece to the montage? No one would have, and especially not, the AEG folks.
I was thinking as I was watching it how impressed MJ would have been. I said to meself, "Wow, MJ would have loved that montage tribute." LOL!
Post Number: 617
|Posted on Monday, June 14, 2010 - 8:17 pm: || |
"Now why would Paris wear an earpiece to the Memorial and who on earth could she be listening to?" It could have been mj4evah. ROTFLMFAO.
This is beyond camp. MJ is DEAD AND BURIED.
Post Number: 2909
|Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 4:35 pm: || |
Great website and links.
Bless his heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U9BA6fFGMjI&feature=fvstv=XBs Y1HJdH7Y&feature=fvst
Post Number: 2910
|Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 6:38 pm: || |
Again, there are so many points to be made and pointed out, but I'll try to get to 'The Real Nitty Gritty.'
The hoax site has shown Mrs. & Mr. Jackson wearing the same clothes (tie) et al that they wore to MJ's trial in 2003-5. They wore them again to Doc Murray's hearing yesterday. Say what? Now, we know both of MJ's parents can rag, so they could have come up with something newer to wear it would seem.
Side note. Remember, they put all of their children up on stage. They did and still can perform and act. (Skits)
Some are starting to believe more and more that MJ is one of the Doc Murrays. Today someone posted the fact that on some pictures, the Murrays are the wrong size. One is taller than the other.
Some have been talking about it, but it is starting to really heat up now, because some of these people investigating and keeping up with this thing are real live sleuths.
Why would MJ's parents wear the same outfits 5, 6 or 7 years later to a hearing/trial?
Sunday was an anniversary of sorts in MJ's life. Wasn't he acquitted of all charges? Wasn't he innocent? If MJ is alive, Doc Murray is a fictional character MJ thought up to show a deep symbolism, because Murray has been falsely accused. They also report that his real name is something else and that he is an actor.
On the Doc's next court date, August 23 - "Jackson's Accuser's Mom Charged With Fraud" - August 23rd, 2005. The hoaxers have watched the dates in this case from the get go and they are all tying in to MJ's trial, to include the clothes his parents were wearing. A couple of times, Murray was wearing the color ties that MJ had back then.
MJ must have pleaded his case to get all of this done as it pertains to the points he is trying to make and drive home.
And, he is messing with and trumping the media that did a lynch job on him. He had the crap arriving at him from everywhere and at his every turn. Why?
MJ loved to joke and there is a picture of him wearing stilts until he was towering over his brothers on stage.
Some probably have watched MJ's short film -'Ghost' - and the making of? It's deep, and if for no other reason that it showed where his focus was and psyche was at the time. Of course in the video, he changes the DA's name. LOL! If you've seen it, you know that MJ completely changed his look. He could do it again. Of course, he didn't do it first. Wasn't that Eddie Murphy - being six and seven characters? But MJ still fooled us more than Eddie ever did.
MJ really is crazy in a way. He is a mess. Like the movie showed him throwing a shoe at his father. He was the only one with nerve enough. LOL! He seemed to be the type that had thick skin and said he had the rhinoceros kind. God seen to that. Some folks slept that, but he was strong and he needed it. And especially thru all of the BS he went thru at that trial. And Omer was home too that raid day and had to go thru the drill the gestapo was putting on him. MJ has held a grudge about that.
Plus, he is tying to let the world know that some did want him dead and for what reasons. He had to do something to hold on to his works and fortune to pass on to his children, although he knew that money and fame doesn't buy happiness.
Some people are going with the murder theory. Then why is Murray a TV star? Why does TMZ = The Michael Zone - know everything MJ and Murray? When in history has a past case mirrored this one.
I don't think he was murdered. If MJ faked his death, he had to die of something. So, he was the one planting them stories. And if his family went in the house for two days after his "death", why didn't they remove the drugs? They didn't because they want the world to know that MJ was a junkie and had to engage a doctor to feed him a sleep aid drug called propofol?
So, if they think he was murdered, why aren't they afraid that the ones that murdered MJ might come after them and MJ's children? But no, they are all over the tube and in papers. I would be afraid - and I wouldn't be out there in the spotlight every chance I got talking about murder. If AEG helped to kill MJ, why were they allowed to host the Memorial and conduct the fake funeral? Ushers. Please. There are pictures of the brothers hugging Kenny Ortega a little too tight.
Many of us think MJ is running and directing the show and is telling everyone how to play their roles/parts and what the next step is.
By the way, Murray's first attorneys had listed his patients and supporters on their website. They are still listed there. Someone looked them up, and the majority of them were dead and were noted in history for something. The man that wrote the song/hit 'Rockin' Robin' was listed as one of his patients. Come on now.
Food for thought for the ones that may see the possibilities. Again, MJ had some kind of power. He owns half of Sony some are reporting. He probably told the FBI that he'd paid his dues, and he wanted to bow out of the game his way - and may haps he is making a movie that he is ready to BAM on the world.
He was ready, able and willing to lay the King of Pop to rest, and it would seem many know of this movie and/or ARG game MJ is playing. And so his game was announced today. He was a busy man last year and since he "died."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jgSgIbveiQI&feature=PlayList& p=B5A3EA1C7C9FBCCE&playnext_fr om=PL&playnext=1&index=28
To see oodles of pictures keep hitting Previous Entries at bottom of page. There are some jewels, talkin' 'bout going way back. I'll try to find MJ on stilts.
I think this is the video where Eddie Kendrick jumped in the picture out of nowhere and I was like. LOL!
Post Number: 2911
|Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 7:18 pm: || |
I forgot this one. 'This Is It' on this subject.
Post Number: 2914
|Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 7:50 pm: || |
X-cuse me please.
This is the last one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know the difference in Janet's and Michael's voices.
Some say that MJ was the man with the long nose that cheered like crazy when Paris and Prince accepted his award at the grammies. Google Mr. Magoo w/the long nose that was at grammies. MJ just might be ducking in and out of a lot of places. A Charlie Chaplin looking figure was sitting in the stands behind Janet when she performed this on AI for no apparent reason. LOL! I wouldn't put it past MJ. Hiding in plain sight.
I think MJ bought the house that the brothers stayed in in Santa Barbera (JFD Show) for the family. I wondered why Marlon mentioned how many acres there was.
MJ is like.
Post Number: 619
|Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 10:06 pm: || |
"Some say that MJ was the man with the long nose that cheered like crazy when Paris and Prince accepted his award at the grammies."
And some say that the couple in the Burka's sitting directly behind Will and Jade Smith at the Tony Awards was Princess Diana and Elvis.
Post Number: 2915
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 11:01 am: || |
Wow, I see many writers are reflecting on MJ seeing that 6-25-09 is coming up. I've never called him a genius. I think sometimes that word is offered up a little too much when one's gifts or inventions are admired. I always felt his brilliance in many of the ways that he shared his gifts and his heart.
Many of us have brilliance within us - and we do let our lights shine thru our hearts and good deeds. Many others have dark hearts filled with dark thoughts and evil; therefore they have no light to shine - and are void of any brilliance.
http://www.thecommentfactory.c om/michael-jackson-and-human-n ature-3164/
Post Number: 2916
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 8:55 pm: || |
Love me some Omers. His latest video and song.
There are messages in his music. "Listen to Mr. Jackson", meaning his grandpops and what he had to say about him being MJ's. I'll say!
In one of his pieces he raps a line and then says - "Dead or alive."
Jacksons be giving clues.
Post Number: 2655
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 9:02 pm: || |
You should get a new calendar, 6-25-09 has passed.
Post Number: 2917
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 9:13 pm: || |
For the last time, go play with yourself in traffic, and don't click on my threads slowpoke.
Some may like it. How you know?
(Message edited by hulagirl on June 16, 2010)
Post Number: 2918
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 9:21 pm: || |
Matter-of-fact, you don't know how ignorant you look because most folks that don't want to read my posts or anyone else's would - 'Keep On Truckin.' What a loser and hater move.
You may need to see a therapist for whatever ails you about me. I'm not the one to help you.
Post Number: 2656
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 10:14 pm: || |
Oh come on now, can't you take a little joke?
Post Number: 628
|Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2010 - 10:31 pm: || |
Lest we forget you are talking to a woman that believes Michael Jackson is still alive.
Post Number: 2919
|Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 9:57 am: || |
For the ones interested, check this out.
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum .com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48 &t=11061&sid=12308eaa47743302c 92a5bfdc6c0d55b
Post Number: 2668
|Posted on Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 9:04 pm: || |
spoof proof that MJ is still alive. The date of his so called death was on 6 25 09. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, Y the 25th & I the 9th. Put it all together you have FYI (for your information). This is like how the Riddler left clues to Batman & Robin. So is this the King Of Hype Pop way of letting his fans know that he's alive?
OK I'm just having a little fun. But now I'm gonna get serious
Some youtubers are saying that mystery man in the funeral is Thriller makeup artist Rick Baker.
Looking at this video it doesn't look like a disguise, to me.
And as for that Mr Magoo guy at the Grammy, it was his glasses that gave an illusion of a long nose
Sorry but I don't believe MJ faked his death. There's still people out there who still believe the earth is flat and I'm not talking about the Tea Party>http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm
We all view things differently
(Message edited by PShark on June 19, 2010)
Post Number: 2920
|Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 12:17 pm: || |
Check out the below interview of J5 from way back. Part two is on the side. I'm sure some will like it.
I love their laughter here. MJ says - "I have to sing to stay in tune." LOL! "I like their legs big."
MJ being sweet when holding Omer's hand on stage.
Post Number: 2924
|Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010 - 4:51 pm: || |
If one were to google the subject of first link, the results provided concerning it would blow your mind. Prince certainly knows what's up, and I'm not sure, but T-Pain seems to have a point also. Many, many folks have and are waking up. Omer Bhatti rapped in his latest song, that he'll never praise the devil. "Hell nah."
People are having to choose in more ways than one.
Many artists making their points below. Many folks have awakened and know the real deal concerning this industry.
We get to listen to music free now, but what if that changes? It will. Also, what if they take the Net down for whatever reason and forever how long? They want to shut many of us up, for real. They don't want the exposure and the truth to get out, and they know that the alternative news via the Internet is accomplishing just that.
Artists are ALL up against it in this diminished industry, and we know it has diminished. Period! Many of the artists interviewed on the Hulu link know what’s up.
We talked about some of the connotations having to do with a watered down industry years ago as it pertained to how and why they phased out radio for the most part, and how they control what gets played in many markets around the country. And how they killed Soul & R&B for the most part. Many articles on it if one were to google it.
How are people suppose to get their music out there then these days? Should they try to get with a label? That doesn’t work anymore for the most part. Are they supposed to try and get them on ITunes? If they do and are not “someone” already established and/or don’t have any form of promotion, then how do they go about getting people to hear their music, let alone purchase it?
The devil is in the details, and pun intended. He turns things upside down and confuses and muddles the situation. He is the arch deceiver, indeed. It is all about greed, control and evil occult symbolism now from the top to the bottom. They are trying to mind control the children. It is a massive undertaking, but they know they rule the ultimate roost, so they think they'll get it done.
Artists are manufactured now, as Ms. Boyle was for just being on that show, because shows like that are the only way that new artists will be discovered for the most part it appears. What they are and have been telling us for years is that they will pick and choose who makes it, and especially on a top level that would garner over media exposure. There isn't much longevity for even those kind of artists though it would seem. I suspect more shows like that and Idol to come about.
This is what is going on. I feel for our children, and I have talked to my daughter about it. I asked her to stop watching so much BET and the like looking for videos to watch and songs to listen to. I asked her to please read some blankety-blank books like she used to when younger. I've showed her a link or two like the one above. I hip her on all kinds of stuff, so she'll be awake and aware. She is aware of what the TPTB are trying to do, and in some cases are succeeding in doing.
Many are also waking up about the mind control issue. Some think Lady Gaga is mind controlled. Many already know Jay-Z is. They say he was picked up in NY around the age of 14 or 15. One can google it. I feel for Lebron, because Jay-Z might be his handler as he is Beyonce's and Rhianna's. Some think Erica Badu was under mind control when she got naked in public whilst shooting a video.
So IMO, the evil industry sure has come a long way in their video making since the old days of MTV - eh! Nowadays, artists are being told to add or are being forced to add the occult symbolism. But again, some would be amazed at how many people are hip to this trick and are exposing it. Even the Guardian newspaper just ran an article on it.
I'll say! It is just a sickening scene on so many levels, and so sad. This will be it as it pertains to my posting these kind of links. I just wanted to mention that I understand what Prince and T-Pain mean to an extent. It is an artificial industry now.
And to think about that wonderful Jr. Walker (RIP) video 'What Does It Take' that I posted the other day, and how far away from reality the music industry has come from that space and time.
For those thinking it will get better with time and with the folks that are running it now, you just may want to think again.
(Message edited by hulagirl on July 09, 2010)
Post Number: 2925
|Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 4:46 pm: || |
Some of you all are going to love this. The below excerpt is from Part II.
I have been striving to reach a higher level of Consciousness, vibration, energy, dimension, frequency, et al for a couple of years now consciously, but in retrospect I realize now that I've always strived for it. I've always asked God for wisdom, and it has always been a part of who I am to search for it, knowledge & truth and the meaning of life and the like for eons.
Back in the day, some friends and acquaintances loved having deep conversations about some of the below as it pertained to why we were here and what not.
Of course, many of us baby boomers shared in that we were enlightened and in a higher frequency/vibration/energy and dimension back then. And especially as it relates to what we gained from listening to music and watching excellent comedies and other shows on TV. No one can convince me that many of us weren't "There" at the same time regardless of ethnicity.
Back in the 60s & 70s we were connected, and many know what I'm speaking about. It was a mass awakening going on back then, and Love was in the air, was the answer and still is in my book. In retrospect now, it all had to do with some of what is written about in link below.
Music helped out the processes a lot for many of us. It was healing, exciting and touching in the positive and enlightening extreme. We were all striving to go higher and toward the light. Many have professed that we were glad to have lived in that time period.
In 2010, many of us all over the world are back trying to experience it again. We are already in a place where we are believing and are looking toward and forward to the Light. Many folks have awakening and there is no turning back.
We have to continue to hope, love and believe that God and His Angels will turn this thing around. Like the African Shaman asked, "Why hasn't humankind progressed?" Why not indeed?
Many of us know that TV shows, music concerts, football, basketball et al is not the kind of progression he means. It is just entertainment. I would gladly give all of that up for the chance for the below.
I read something earlier this morning about Africa being that beaming Light, and that in 2012/2013, something HUGE will be happening on that continent in a very POSITIVE LIGHT for Awakened and Enlightened SOULS.
I am going to hold onto that, because I knew there was a reason Africa has been on my mind and in my heart a lot lately.
Chris Fowler closed his coverage of the World Cup by crediting the SA hosts, and he said that folks should consider visiting that country and others on the continent and that although there are still problems, it has improved, and he said, "We are all from there because we are all Africans." I was like, you go Chris. Teach 'em.
Anyway, I hope some will enjoy the below. The piece I read about Africa being the Beacon of Light, more or less was offering up the same vibes and facts that are related and laid out below in quotes. The link starts with Part I.
2012-13 Galactic genetic engineering
"2012-13 solar flares, gamma ray bursts, galactic center emissions may function, according to some researchers as a form of ‘galactic genetic engineering,’ upgrading our human DNA in the 2012-13 time horizon as part of the initiation of a ‘Golden Age’ on Earth.
The Galactic DNA upgrade model suggests, as researcher David Wilcock states, “that humanity is on the verge of a near-spontaneous metamorphosis into a more highly evolved state of consciousness.”
Biochemist Colm Kelleher observes that, "If one were to hypothesize a transmutation of the human body, it would be necessary to orchestrate a change, cell by cell, involving the simultaneous silencing of hundreds of genes and the activation of a different set of hundreds more. A Transposition burst is a plausible mechanism at the DNA/RNA level that could accomplish such a genome-wide change... that eventually results in the transformation of the human body."
The transfigured body Colm Kelleher describes has been called the ‘lightbody’, similar to the description of upper-dimensional, human-like extraterrestrials.
One source states, "Many ancient traditions worldwide maintain that humans not only inherently possess the potential for fully incarnating light at the physiological level, but that some have already achieved it, and millions more will do so in the very era in which we live. The historical literature “suggests that there are unusual physical, as well as psychological, consequences in humans to the attainment of the exalted state of mind known as enlightenment,” writes biochemist Colm Kelleher. “These reported changes include, but are not limited to, sudden reversal of aging, emergence of a light body and observed bodily ascension.” While many of these descriptions associate the lightbody with death, Kelleher makes it clear that a number of reports indicate that “transformation of the body can happen independently of death.”
Multi-dimensional researcher Judith K. Moore, MA writes, “Scientists do not realize the codes they have discovered in DNA are not mindless. Rather, they are capable of consciousness and respond primarily to the Divine Plan of what can be called the Mind. of God. The so-called junk DNA is, in fact, inactive DNA time-coded to be activated when exposed to increased vibrations of enhanced Light fields. The DNA codes are sensitive to ultraviolet frequencies. As the solar resonance s magnified by increasingly powerful solar flares, the ultraviolet light spectrum on the planet is being altered. The increased megahertz of the planetary field activates a metamorphosis of the genetic structure, which will result in the rapid evolution of the species. The new spectrum carries light frequencies that stimulate dormant codes within the DNA of all life forms, preparing the planet for a quantum leap in evolution.”
How can you know if you are on a 2012-13 catastrophic timeline, or on a 2012-13 positive future timeline?
Here one way to know if you are on a 2012-13 catastrophic timeline, or on a 2012-13 positive future timeline.
Find a quiet comfortable place to draw your focus within in solitude.
Relax, breathe slowly and let go of the cares of the day.
Close your eyes and imagine your ‘perfect place of peace’
It can be a meadow, a beach, at the foot of a mountain, on a distant planet, anywhere your inner self feels at peace.
Visualize yourself in your full potential and invite your full potential self into your place of peace.
Ask your full potential self:
"Am I on a 2012-13 catastrophic timeline, or on a 2012-13 positive future timeline?"
Listen to your hyperdimensional full potential self as she/he answers you.
Be genuine and in integrity in this process."
END OF PART 2.
http://www.examiner.com/examin er/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics- Examiner~y2010m7d14-Are-you-on -a-201213-catastrophic-timelin e-Or-are-you-on-a-201213-posit ive-future-timeline-Part-1
The below is still for the "Music & 'Sex Machine' Lover in me."
5th song from bottom. Crank it up! I love me some Larry Graham.
http://consequenceofsound.net/ 2010/06/05/dusting-em-off-sly- the-family-stone-%E2%80%93-sta nd/
P.S. - Karralyn (Sorry if misspelled), please pause Omer's video 'WBSS' at :08 - :10 $ @ 1:19. I'll say!
(Message edited by hulagirl on July 15, 2010)
Post Number: 2926
|Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 - 10:32 am: || |
Good Morning All,
For those interested, check this out. MLK's relative speaks.
It really starts getting interesting at about 18:00 minutes, but is interesting throughout.
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/e xopolitics_radio/2010/06/2012- dr-martin-luther-king-relative -ufoet-contactee-brings-messag e-of-dimensional-shift-in-2012 .html
"If you hear any noise."