Soulful DetroitArchives - January 2009 � Happy Birthday Dinelle! Previous Next

Top of pageBottom of page

Dinelle (dinelle_watson)
6-Zenith
Username: dinelle_watson

Post Number: 1914
Posted From: 74.211.45.44
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 7:21 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys. The birthday girl here. Duh. Of course it's me. Today's my 21st birthday, and even though the sucked, my friends are gonna make for it, tonight. Most of my relatives are making up for the fact that they nearly forgot my birthday.

BTW, I'm not the only one whose birthday is today. Don't forget I share my birthday with Bob Marley, Natalie Cole, and Babe Ruth.

GEETEE(HPK) (geeteehpk)
6-Zenith
Username: geeteehpk

Post Number: 2801
Posted From: 75.21.81.129
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 8:25 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Dinelle,and have a great time celebrating.

Be safe!

Mark Speck (mark_speck)
6-Zenith
Username: mark_speck

Post Number: 5504
Posted From: 75.185.188.241
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 10:42 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday, Dinelle!! :-)

Best,

Mark

Marv (marv2)
5-Doyen
Username: marv2

Post Number: 359
Posted From: 69.117.127.85
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 - 11:49 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happiest of Birthdays Dinelle. All the best!

Richard Felstead (felstead2001)
6-Zenith
Username: felstead2001

Post Number: 3518
Posted From: 128.40.211.146
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 2:03 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy birthday Dinelle.

Enjoy.

ColtonThomas (soullegends)
6-Zenith
Username: soullegends

Post Number: 422
Posted From: 68.118.72.44
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 2:48 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday!

-CT

BankHouseDave (bankhousedave)
6-Zenith
Username: bankhousedave

Post Number: 4705
Posted From: 195.93.21.9
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 3:52 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have a lovely time, Dinelle. Happy birthday to you.

DAVE

Ms. M (ms_m)
6-Zenith
Username: ms_m

Post Number: 8797
Posted From: 70.144.167.172
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 4:12 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday Dinelle. Hope it's a grand day. Welcome to the world of adults. Something tells me your generation will be much better at it than mine:-)

Phil (phil)
6-Zenith
Username: phil

Post Number: 1414
Posted From: 91.172.103.56
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 4:35 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

lo

Happy Birthday Dinelle !

ckbronte (ckbronte)
5-Doyen
Username: ckbronte

Post Number: 179
Posted From: 64.35.201.213
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 9:19 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope you had a great day.

Dinelle (dinelle_watson)
6-Zenith

Post Number: 1916
Posted From: 74.211.45.44
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 11:28 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys. Thanks for all the birthday greetings. Here's how my day went.

Okay. The day pretty much sucked because I was the only one who had to come in to work on her birthday(I had a pass with two other people whose birthdays were on yesterday). But it got better. I got an Army Achievement Medal for helping out with one of our recent missions: Operation Speartip, so the day wasn't a total loss.

That night, me and a couple of the soldiers I work with and their wives went out and celebrated my birthday. First, we went to this little Italian restaurant and bar called Uncle Guido's. Those of you who live or have been to Southern Colorado may know where it is. The first drink I had was a Crown & Coke. Then as soon as my other friends started coming, one of them got me a Sex on The Beach. Here's where one of my test came in: I had to slam down shot of a Red Snapper. Then, as soon as my friends started singing "Happy Birthday" to me, everyone in the bar found it was my birthday, that was where my real test came in. My mission, which I had no choice to accept: I had to slam down my first Lager Bomb. I wasn't easy, but I was proud when I did it. I wish I could be like my friend Kenneth's wife Elaina. She slammed down an Irish Car Bomb like it was nothing. After the Lager Bomb incident, we all went downtown to the Elbo Room at this night club called The Ritz. It was pretty cool. I had two beers there. By the time I was ready to go, I was pretty much gone. Okay, maybe not completely drunk, but I was really, really tipsy. At least I know what my limitations are. As far as presents go, I got two cards, a bath and body set, and some money from my parents. So my birthday wasn't a total bust. The night wasn't anyway.

Ralph Terrana (ralpht)
Username: ralpht

Post Number: 8196
Posted From: 76.126.132.110
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 11:36 am: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy birthday, Dinelle. You are SO young.

splanky (splanky)
6-Zenith
Username: splanky

Post Number: 2447
Posted From: 65.88.88.240
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 1:39 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday, Dinelle. Sorry I'm a day late but think of this as your Birthday Weekend. You have so much life to live before you have to rue, regret, bitch and moan like a lot of us farts on this forum, sugar:-) Enjoy every minute. Sorry, posting from work right now and I only have a few spare minutes...

Juicefree20 (juicefree20)
6-Zenith
Username: juicefree20

Post Number: 12185
Posted From: 24.47.225.121
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 3:07 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dinelle

It's hard to believe that you're now 21.

I remember a 17 year-old young lady who used to come here & post about Tammi Terrell. I remember worrying about you & your family during Katrina & here you are today, a woman & we've had the pleasure of observing you blossoming here, right before our very eyes.

You've grown into quite a mature woman & you've always been a pleasure to know. Your family must be very proud of you & we're definitely proud of you.

May God continue to bless you in all that you do. May your life find success & may you be blessed with health, wealth, joy, longevity & love.

God bless you & yours & may you continue to grow as the fine young woman that you are today!

Happy Birthday Dinelle & may God bless you with many, many, many more!

Dinelle (dinelle_watson)
6-Zenith

Post Number: 1917
Posted From: 12.70.0.101
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 - 6:33 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aww, thanks, Juice. BTW, I started posting here when I was fifteen. But thanks for remembering me. When I was listening to the version of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" that I downloaded from my CD "The Motown Story: Volume 1: The '60s", I was listening to Tammi Terrell's interview she did with Scott Reagan in 1966 where she admitted she was proud and was 21 at the time, and I thought to myself that I could say that now. LOL!

Splanky, I don't think that most of you guys are that old.

Kevin Goins - KevGo (kevgo)
6-Zenith
Username: kevgo

Post Number: 4460
Posted From: 64.33.177.134
Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 - 2:36 pm: ��Edit PostDelete Post���Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy Birthday, Dinelle!
Kevin Goins - KevGo

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.